**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Act 6 compensation [merged threads]

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★

I didn't get anything I got cavalier before the nerf is this normal?
    Plz I need answers

• Options
    Summoner006Summoner006 Posts: 28

Hey there everyone, just to clear things up a bit, this compensation is specifically for changes made to Act 6 Chapter 3 and 4. Additionally, this compensation is rolling out to players in waves, so while it has reached some players, it may not have reached others yet.

Does this mean that those who had done 6.1 and 6.2 pre-nerf will get separate compensation for that?
  • Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

People are complaining about compensation for content which was released as advertised and only nerfed due to public outcry? I'm shocked!

No, it was nerfed because it was ridiculous.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

People are complaining about compensation for content which was released as advertised and only nerfed due to public outcry? I'm shocked!

It may or may not have been ridiculous. That's subjective and irrelevant from the perspective of my post. That's the direction they were going with story and it was as intended. After player revolt they changed directions and nerfed it and pushed back the release of book 2.
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 431 ★★
    Omg people are seriously complaining about free items given back? Jesus kabam seriously can't win with you lot can they yes they nerfed the content and made it is easier for player that havnt done it yet but your the one who decided to go through to first and spend a **** ton of items before the nerf came but they didn't have to give anyone anything they could have simply just said well you completed it before we made changes thats on you.. but to then moan when we get given some of them items back is just astounding. shut up and use ur new items that they didn't even need to give us. people have been asking for compensation for months and now they have they still get complaints, like jheeze if u wanna complain that much don't play the bloody game and spend ur time on something noone is forcing u to play the game if u don't like it u know where the delete button is.. be grateful they gave u some of your items spent back.. and especially timing it with new content like act 7 and variant 6 they could have given this to us a month ago and it would of had been expired they probably left it this long deliberately to make sure they can be used so for once let's stop moaning at kabam..
  • Options
    Art357Art357 Posts: 91

What about people who fought 6.1.5 X Bones before nerf with suboptimal champs?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Also
    6.2.2 and 6.2.5
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

it was fine, gain better skills.