**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Christmas Gift

Any predictions on what christmas day gift will be?? i got cav somewhat recently and just wanted to have an idea what the gift will potentially look like.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I just hope it is not an awakening gem.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I think the Christmas Gift will be a gun that your champion can use to kill a single roadblock.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    New Scarlet Witch for Christmas gift
    5* or 6* to thronebreaker
    4* or 5* to cavalier
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I don’t really mind but I’m kind of stacked in terms of AGs, I need some good champs to use them on cough mutant
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    5* Nexus crystal for Cavalier

6* Featured crystal for Thronebreaker

and don't forget we get an anniversary gift as well tomorrow maybe that could be 5* Awakening gem.

But my Christmas gift wish would be to get 3-4 fully formed T2 Alphas, as in the current state of the game that is lacking behind and disappearing from recent events.
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Obviously something of value
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    It's a long shot but I'd really like if they create 2-3 packages and let us choose between them. Awakening, shards or rank up materials.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    1500 phc shards for cav
    3x t5cc selectors and 1 6* champion selector for thronebreakers
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★

Its a gift. Ive seen some ridicilous expectations for this already. Stop dissapointing yourselves. Whatever it is be gratefull that they give something. Its usually good but they arent obligated to give anything

Thanks, dad.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    As a cavalier player, I'm hoping we can see something we missed out on in the cyber weekend deals...maybe a t3cc selector, or maybe some teir 3 iso, oh wait its Christmas..maybe some teir 4 iso?
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★

As a cavalier player, I'm hoping we can see something we missed out on in the cyber weekend deals...maybe a t3cc selector, or maybe some teir 3 iso, oh wait its Christmas..maybe some teir 4 iso?

I cavalier player talking about T3cc and tier 3 iso ..that's a first :lol::lol::wink:

Man If we could exchange or gift resources from stash I would have given you loads of T3cc and t3 iso as Christmas gift :lol::smiley: