**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost is amazing!!!

ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
Been practicing her base gameplay taking my time learning how to use her.
Been running with my 4* in every single side quest, story quest, event quest, etc..

I pulled a 6* from a nexus and duped her immediately after with another. I also have all the supplies to bring her to rank 2. I'm just holding off until I get her game down comfortably, so then I can reward myself.😃

Anyways I would appreciate any tips from any hard-core Ghost fanatics out there..
I have a couple videos posted on YouTube at ABOMBtv

This champion is soooo amazing! Happy Ghosting

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yeah she is. Congrats
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I know everybody has always said Ghost and Quake are where it's at but I've actually never played either..
    Thats why I'm just now understanding what all the hype was about. Its cool tho, this treasure was worth the wait!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Congrats on pulling a 6* ghost and duping her soon after! That’s crazy. My tips pretty much mirror what hi guys said. You learn more and more every fight you play her. The thing I’m currently trying to work on is knowing how much of different specials she can phase and learning how to start phasing at different points to avoid more of certain specials.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Wow! That is crazy luck! I’ve been doing the same ever since I pulled her as a 4 star like a few days ago. Hopefully I get a 6 star ghost too!
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Here's the link to my new channel if you want to check up on my Ghost game..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4hyP-GvRHzfsT-Gdd63_ZA