**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your bogey opponent!?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
As title says... who is the opponent you hate to face?

Not like a magik because of MD level 4, but for instance over my time I've had a few...

Magneto, Groot and now Rhino! In arena he is quick in the dash back and rush in... now the annoying thing is 80% of the time it's an unblockable so I can't even Parry it. But as it stands he is more bogey opponent.

Who are yours? If any lol, I'm not saying I can't beat Rhino, just sometimes he's a pain in the ass.

Comments

• YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    duped spidey?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Yellsome wrote: »
    duped spidey?

Yeah him and NC used to be pains, still are on stun immune but if not I only ever Parry and get 2 hits in, 1 normal 1 medium... maybe 3/4 if it's AI as their stun is longer.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Yondu.
    The AI always starts with a light attack which is his arrow, you can parry it but it doesn't stun him, that and taking bleed damage when blocking I find him a pain in the ass to fight.

Make him dash you
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    Duped unstoppable colosus is a pain in the ass as is rhino and duped c.f. black panther
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Rhino, BPCW, and spiderman used to be my most hated fights, but I learned to fight them overtime, now they're just meh.

Right now the fights that I hate are red hulk, nightcrawler, and mephisto. Red hulk's AI just seems to fight to much more unpredictable and I get intercepted/caught off guard so many times. Our alliance switched from map 5 AQ to map 3 a couple weeks back. I did prfectly fine in map 5, usually completed paths on my own without the need for items. Our first map 3 I took the middle path with red hulk on the local node and got murdered. Lost my entire team to him, then 2 more champs before finally beating him. All the other paths I've done without problems.

Nightcrawler is a more annoying version of spiderman. Even with his evade chances lower than spiderman's, the smoke that appears during and after his evades make fighting him much worse. It's the same smoke that appears when he dashes back so you can't tell what he's actually doing. You can't see what he does immediately after evading because of the smoke, so you can't always react properly.

Mephisto I played over and over again while exploring the heroic difficulty and he's here for a reason. His aura of incineration is just obnoxious. When it procs, he goes hyper-aggressive to try to force the damage on you, and it just keeps coming back, over and over. When he hits you with a special, the stacking DOT rips through almost half your health instantly. His buff nullify at start of the game is actually crippling. And of course kabam had to throw unavoidable damage in.
  • NC , Duped Spidey , BP(CW).
    Juggernaut too
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Have to admit I’m mystified by Yondu at the moment. I don’t think he’s especially hard, but I just haven’t spent the time to understand him and I don’t have him at any level. When I brain-freeze and bring someone other than Ultron or Vision for him, I always seem to be reeling.

Dr. Zola
    awakened sim and im
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Yeah Yondu too, always forget about the Parry needing him to dash at you, can't be done short range can it
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Use dupped DD classic on Yondu and he is a cake walk. His arrow will never touch you
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Nightcrawler is much easier to manage than a duped Spiderman.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    @DrZola

Make him dash! His medium attacks aren’t arrow attacks
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Juggs. I always mess up evading him for some reason. I especially hate caltrops juggs in map 6 with limber and the immune to stun in section 2.
  • Vis123456789Vis123456789 Posts: 69
    Nightcrawler, his flashing distract u and sometimes makes me unblock, hard to pinpoint him.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Excluding nodes, masteries and all else, I hate fighting BPCW because it's so easy for me to easily parry him by accident and get torn apart by his reflective armour charges. I always get a little nervous whenever I have to face him (it's a miracle I explored the whole of 5.3, considering he is one of the bosses and has appeared several times throughout the quests).

I also used to hate Yondu, but I realised his dash attack is not a Yaka arrow, so I found an alternative way to parry him. Also got used to his heavy attack and Special 1, which sometimes threw me off because I didn't know there's an additional hit coming up or something along that line.

Nowadays, it's really just Magik on the AW boss node that is the bane of my life, though I can still survive the entire fight with my Gwenpool and Magik if all intercepts were successful.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    NC is easier if duped. A unduped NC is still a pain on an immunity node. We dedicate an alliance member with an iceman to battle him on miniboss nodes. Rhino is cake walk. Push him to the wall and unstoppable buffs never happen. BPCW requires patience or you could get taken out in a single hit. Juggs is always interesting to fight.
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Duped antman who seems more armored than buster rhino and kgroot combined)
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    Cable, that cable bill is getting expensive.
  • ZappZapp Posts: 69
    Hulk, I always have this fear of slipping up in the last moment against him.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    HOW HAS NOBODY SAID DORMAMMU
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I have a few that frustrate me. I can beat them, but they just infuriate me. Any Evade Champ with high AI. NC, Spidey, Miles, Sym. Juggs can be a pain at times, depending on the speed of the AI. MK has always frustrated me. For some reason, he moves faster than others. On Full Moon with strong AI, that means Stuns aplently. It's not really majorly frustrating. I like having something that challenges me. Otherwise I'd be bored. Lol. Just a pain.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Any Crash Maker champ: Dormammu, Cable, Ghotst Rider, Phoenix, NC, CW, Mordo...

Seriously I hate fight against Dormammu and Cable. I will lose either because the game will crash or because the fight will stutter unresponsiving my inputs.
    The others champs I could finish the fight, even win, but I'll be forced to restart the app. Funny.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    edited October 2017
    I am still 50/50 when it comes to evading Magnetos l2 which is why I absolutely hate fighting him

Also because of that it makes AQ fights against the mutant symbioid very interesting. I have been one-hit KO’d by that l2 numerous times lol
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Nightcrawler or the Spider-Men and Gwen
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    I hate fighting a duped Hulkbuster, it takes too long, its just very boring in arena
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Mine are Rank Down Ticket threads