Options

At least he is useful in AQ.

Pulling Cyclops 4 times has just about broken me. On the bright side i can use him in AQ now. And there might be a certain Kabam employee whod be very proud. Ahem. Other than that, feel free to share some of those multi duped 6s that are just disheartening.

Comments

• Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★

Effective

With prowess and 200 percent fury.
  • Options
    ClynevaClyneva Posts: 75 ★★
    I have a theory that since he's become such a meme, he's going to end up getting a decent buff in the future. Perhaps the current AQ buff is even a hidden alpha test to get some numbers. At the very least, it means they recognize how weak he currently is.

Here's to hoping at least.
  • Options
    Clyneva said:

I have a theory that since he's become such a meme, he's going to end up getting a decent buff in the future. Perhaps the current AQ buff is even a hidden alpha test to get some numbers. At the very least, it means they recognize how weak he currently is.

Here's to hoping at least.

I can only pray. He is actually effective in AQ now so its fun to drag him along early on but it is just a painful sight to see 60 sig levels on him.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Hes actually rlly good in AQ, I can do 20k sp1's
  • Options

Hes actually rlly good in AQ, I can do 20k sp1's

He's really good in AQ this season. Back in the box, next season...
    Honestly, I will take a month of using him rather than him sitting useless forever. It is fun to watch his sp1 hit a drone for 22k crits. And he's worked surprising well for the Emma mini with the armor breaks.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    How exactly is he useful, or effective in any content? What does he do? Other than being Miikes boi?
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    I've been running AQ with him, Professor X, and Magneto. With X at 4 charges, cyclops is insanely powerful