Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Can we have a title for beating Mulaney's challenge?

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Look guys, I really need this to flex on @Unio77 so I'd really appreciate an awesome title that I can use to rub in his face.

Seriously though, usually content like this comes with a title, such as captain marvel clash, the champion challenge, and the Evangaline Lily's one ages back as examples that come to mind.

Also, with the whole event being based around spider-ham theres a lot of potential for some really goofy ones. I havent taken any time at all to think of any decent suggestions but it could be something like "cartoon warrior" or "what the #@!$%&¥"

Please share any other ideas and also thoughts about this suggestion!

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Agree
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah I really love titles and pfps for challenges like this
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,822 ★★★★★
    The baconator makes me hungry

all for flexing on unio tho
  • Options

yeah I really love titles and pfps for challenges like this

I think a profile pic is very cool but not nessacary. I highly doubt it would replace the convention clash one.
  • Options
    LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    Ah ......The only thing missing in the rewards
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Cant complete it, but it would be cool
  • Options
    To whoever disagreed, WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT A TITLE? I bet it was @Unio77
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Still salty that I beat act 6 before you hey 😂
    (눈‸눈)
  • Options
    *insert shining anime glasses scene*

I outsmarted your outsmarting.
    The halls of healing even is coming soon and I'll use that to grind revives. While you wasted your units i will spend nothing.

Your move.
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

*insert shining anime glasses scene*

I outsmarted your outsmarting.
    The halls of healing even is coming soon and I'll use that to grind revives. While you wasted your units i will spend nothing.

Your move.

I will use those revives to beat act 6 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    But in all seriousness for a challenge like this a title is deserved. Something quirky or spider hammy
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I almost made a similar post. I can do without the monthly EQ titles, but I like the titles from rare content like this. I'm pretty sure ever other celebrity challenge has a title.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    A title would be cool!
    I usually don't use the titles for the monthly quests but this month's UC title I'll be using for a while.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,072 ★★★★★
    approved
  • Options
    I know I shouldn't tag the mods but I'm genuinely curious @Kabam Miike is there any reason why there was no title in the rewards seeing as every other one of these has had one?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,822 ★★★★★

A title would be cool!
    I usually don't use the titles for the monthly quests but this month's UC title I'll be using for a while.

wait a sec you no use legendary Soviet hero