Crystal Luck

dirt13jrdirt13jr Member Posts: 177 ★★
How has your crystal luck been lately?
I can tell you for a fact mine has been absolutely horrendous....but hopefully urs has been better.

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    Same mine has been horrific. Just got an invisible man from the duals today with the annoying anniversary calender gift.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Mine goes in spurts.... I'll get like 5 out of 7 great pulls and then 10 bad ones in a row.... I'm in the middle of a bad one now... hahaha
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,935 ★★★★★
    Pretty okay, actually. Five star Prof X out of a Cav, and Killmonger from a featured
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Member Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I’ve been killing it with mystic pulls lately. Sor Sup,Mojo and doom were my last 3 pulls
  • GardenerGardener Member Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    dirt13jr said:

I can tell you for a fact mine has been absolutely horrendous....but hopefully urs has been better.

same just pulled EBONY MAW
  • gian_18gian_18 Member Posts: 22
    It’s been fluctuating. I just opened ghost but before that I opened elektra, juggernaut, and air-walker. That ghost made up for it though.
  • dirt13jrdirt13jr Member Posts: 177 ★★

Mine goes in spurts.... I'll get like 5 out of 7 great pulls and then 10 bad ones in a row.... I'm in the middle of a bad one now... hahaha

i’ve opened....5* hela,korg,iron patriot,terrax,ebony maw,phoenix,hawkeye,hela again, terrax again,juggs,groot and lastly night crawler...last time i got a good pull was NF about 15 crystals ago...
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Member Posts: 216
    Mine has been great. Pulled a 5* hype about a week ago (duped him and took him up to r4 immediately) and pulled a 5* caiw today so I guess rng is on my side this month 🙂
  • Whinchester87Whinchester87 Member Posts: 21
    so i have been opening lots of crystals. 2019 cav highlights are a 4 star human torch and awakening him in the next crystal. From war rewards earlier this morning I got a 4 star civil warrior and finally max siged my 4 star sentinel. I awakened my 5 star doc oc from a 5 star and rank 5ed my sentinel for variant 3
  • DjinDjin Member Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Mine has been very good when it comes to 5* champs.

Havok Venom ProfX from featured 5*
    Nebula and Capiw from 5* crystal
    Psylock from 6* and RG from dual 5* crystal.
  • Omega007HazeOmega007Haze Member Posts: 60
    From the 18 Epoch crystals, I popped all at once...
    5*Tigra, 5* Red Guardian, 6* Tigra, 3* Apocalypse and 3* Spider Ham
  • BRUUUUHBRUUUUH Member Posts: 13
    Contrary, from my nomad luck... my last pull was actually amazing. Im uc but managed to pull a 5* g2099 out of my last epoch gmc
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Decent. A lot of 5 star dupes lately and I only have around 40 5 stars.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Member Posts: 444 ★★★
    5* pulls were uegh, but 6* late pulls are AWESOME
    From last 4 6* I got Sorcerer, Hulkbuster, Mr. Fantastic, and from yesterday Mulaney completion Warlock 🔥
  • YoMovesYoMoves Member Posts: 1,283 ★★★★
    I got 6* Airwalker and Prof X from the yearly cavs, and Ghost from the Mulaney 6*. Not really all that much to complain about.
  • AGENT_A7KAGENT_A7K Member Posts: 23
    Very good got a 5 star doom 👌
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Mine's horrible. Cable dupe from the 5*, Groot from the 6*, 5* air walker dupe from the holliday crystals, etc.
  • fchskmfchskm Member Posts: 166
    Gardener said:

dirt13jr said:

same just pulled EBONY MAW
    Pulled that awful champ too as 6*
    I have 9 6* champs, only one of them is god tier (CapIW)
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
    Bad, until I pulled a 5* longshot a few days ago