**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Wow..

My dissapointmint is immeasurable and my day is ruined

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

What happened? I'm confused

Doom and IIF are the only champs he doesn’t have in any rarity
  • Options
    ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★

What happened? I'm confused

doom and if are the only mystics that I dont have in any rarity
  • Options
    Rlay02Rlay02 Posts: 22
    I got my first ever rarity doom as 5 star from epoch crystals
  • Options
    meanwhile I've gotten 5 star red hulk 4 times from mystic duel in the last 2 months...
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★

meanwhile I've gotten 5 star red hulk 4 times from mystic duel in the last 2 months...

gimme gimme gimme. I would sooooo love a rulk. I got a 5* science awakening gem for mine when I get him
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,552 ★★★★★

Red Hulk is awesome man...

Quit complaining. I haven’t got Ghost or Warlock in probably 40 C/T duals.....
  • Options

......not to be a horrible person but
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,552 ★★★★★

So, you are complaining because you don’t have Doom, yet have some of the best champs in the game?

And yeah....

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Ok uh wow. Im not trying to be hostile but thanks
  • Options

So, you are complaining because you don’t have Doom, yet have some of the best champs in the game?

And yeah....

I'm not complaining dude I'm just saying its unfortunate because he's the only mystic I dont have and he's really good and I have bad luck trying to get him. That is all.