Options

Scarlett witch silent nerf

Anyone noticing their SW isn't triggering as many buffs or Debuffs lately. Mine is fully upgraded and maxed and the past month she seems to be alot less useful aside from nullify. Also when she does trigger Regan it's at the beginning of a fight when it's not needed. Never at the end

Comments

• Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Annnddd deleted
  • Options
    I've been playing since this game started. Now maybe it's nothing but based off my daily use and observations her chaos magic rarely works nowadays
  • Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    She is working great for me rn.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    On the contrary one of my alliance mates has said she has been triggering MORE than normal. Like I said it’s just RNG. Sometimes you get more and sometimes you get less. That’s just how RNG works.
  • Options
    PedrobarraPedrobarra Posts: 41
    Lol if you've been playing this game since it started then you would know scarlet witch is completely random and this is probably her 5,000th nerf thread
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Inb4 lock
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Totally RNG, I used to curse that her regen would proc right at the end of the fight before it got any real ticks in. It's useless there also.

I haven't used her in ages, but the other day I took her into AW against Hyperion on the mini-boss node with power gain. Her buffs and debuffs came in exactly as I needed them. I couldn't have orchestrated them better. Nullify when his power gain was on, power steal when his power bar was high and then a regen part way through. She came out with more health than going in.

The RNG is why she is both considering amazing and also not quite worshipped like the other work horses that are more reliable.
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    I always feel like the more things she nullifys the more her buffs/debuffs proc. Could just be noticing more when things are nullified.

My 2 pennies
  • Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Mine is 4/40 Sig 80 and she is working better than before the need. Better still with a crit team.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Her crit rate was definitely reduced. Basic attacks crit way less (even with a Juggs-Col-Hulk team) and you have to be really lucky for her L2 to crit (even though it's supposed to have an *increased* crit rate). Anyone who says she works better than before definitely didn't have her pre-nerf (and probably doesn't have her now either)
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    She's definitely not pre-nerf goddess, but I don't feel like she's changed in the last month.

I have her 4/40 sig 99 and even then I ponder whether she should be my next mystic 5/50 or go with the more reliable GR, but even him sometimes I have issues procc'ing against #heroes.
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    She has not been nerfed silently. Lately, if anything, I've noticed she's triggering her effects more often than normal. I get regen stacking in AQ/AW again, which hasn't really happened since update 12.
  • Options
    The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    I don't think SW performs the same in AQ as she does in other aspects of the game and I am talking about with no synergies for either mode. She has triggered regen a lot less in AQ with most of the time it triggering on the 2nd to last hit to end a fight.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    She seems to be operating the same in normal Fights for me. There is also CR to consider. It affects Crit Hit and Crit Damage. I have other theories on procurement against tougher AI, but really don't have information to base them on, just observations. Basically, the greater the gap between our Champs and the opponents, the less Abilities procure. I've noticed it in AQ, Master, Challenges, etc. There seems to be increased procurement with Class Advantage. You can notice for yourself if you test a normal Fight, i.e. Arena, and then test a high PI/heavily Buffed Fight, i.e. Master Boss, etc.
  • Options
    Breynolds11Breynolds11 Posts: 40
    She rarely procs when i use her in AQ, but does fantastic in AW and questing. I havent seen any changes lately
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Thread being closed in 3...2....1....
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Dayum. Havent seen one of these threads since before 12.0 nerf lol.