**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

thanks for the gift

ill keep it simple, i hated on the calendar way too quickly. sorry any at Kabam as your full intentions werent known. despite the poor Cyber Weekend unit deals for cavs, this anniversary looks much better. so i can thank you for that. lets hope Cav players arent forgotten and that way we will be able to slowly grind to thronebreaker. Happy anniversary MCOC

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I heard about the anniversary gift and I ran straight to my phone to boot up the game, only to find that it crashed and went under EM