**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Android users won't be able to log in til June 7th?!?!?!?!

My mate just sent me a screen shot of some info he was sent by kabam ......... seriously wtf!?!?!?!?!?!?h75ve0fkoli0.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Lol....when Android users are unable to log in....why would they send an in-game message (that you would need to log in to read) that those Android users would never see?
    Don't be that gullible....
  • Options
    Notion88Notion88 Posts: 8
    I'm just posting what iv been sent mate
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Plus the grammar usage in that message is awful...and was likely written by an angry 13 year old....
  • Options
    Again I'm just sharing what iv been sent
  • Options
    Mojo1224Mojo1224 Posts: 19
    Lmao it's written by some kid that doesn't know English.. nice try!!
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited June 2017
    Share only credible info.
    All you and others are doing at 6am PST (Vancouver time) [KASCAM west] is flooding the forums with false info and whining.

No wonder they don't care all everyone does is complain (justifiably so) and then... Open their wallets for more punishment

Oh and an "alliance mate" shared the photo, and I mean EVERYTHING we see online MUST be true eh? Even if what they claim is English was written by a 13 year old European, or uneducated American. I can't even read that silly "ingame message" which as pointed out, logically couldn't be read. You think they data mined this garbage?
  • Options
    I fully apologies if it's wrong I'm not posting this stuff to get trolled I just thought I'd share what I was sent. Let me know how to take it down and I'll do it asap
  • Options
    As others have stated, this is not true. We are aware of an issue currently affecting players attempting to log in on Android devices, however that image is simply someone trolling you.
  • Options
    MarvelKeekMarvelKeek Posts: 31
    @TenebrousTenebrific shouldn't the game be brought down for all players since it's unbalanced towards iOS users currently?
  • Options
    Again I apologise for not properly reading what I was sent before posting it, if I knew how to take it down I would
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Hey. It got them "hits"
    Is that what the kids say nowadays?
This discussion has been closed.