Options

Thronebreaker

Why not make the Thronebreaker requirement be completing 7.1? Every other progression requirement in the game has been dependent on completing content, not getting lucky with the T5B catalysts and having a worthy r3 option for that class. It really makes no sense to have the r3 requirement and it just seems like a cash grab on Kabam’s side. I just think the 7.1 completion requirement would be much more consistent with the rest of the game. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Why not make the Thronebreaker requirement be completing 7.1? Every other progression requirement in the game has been dependent on completing content, not getting lucky with the T5B catalysts and having a worthy r3 option for that class. It really makes no sense to have the r3 requirement and it just seems like a cash grab on Kabam’s side. I just think the 7.1 completion requirement would be much more consistent with the rest of the game. Thoughts?

it was going to be 7.2, before complaints got 7.1 nerfed. Either way you still would not be thronebreaker.
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★

Act 7 completion/exploration rewards are a great push for getting a 6r3 champion. It's easy and enjoyable content as danielmath said. Do it and you'll be closer of TB title

• Options
    Ridikulus47Ridikulus47 Posts: 11
    edited December 2020
    The part that doesn't make sense is the completion of Act 6. It is much more difficult to attain the resources necessary to take a 6 star champion to rank 3 than it is to defeat the Grandmaster. So why make Act 6 completion a requirement for the title at all? I completed Act 6 ages ago but have been destroyed by rng with regard to t5CC shards. T5CC shard crystals are already extremely rare as is, but with the added rng of 6 classes, the odds of pulling the class shards you need multiple times are astronomical.

Titles have always been awarded based on progression in content which, to an extent, requires a certain level of skill and aptitude in game. Adding a champion rank requirement on top of completing the content is an unnecessary, and frankly insulting, act by Kabam to restrict rewards to those who spend more money on the game. Yes, there are some who are free to play that have attained a 6 star rank 3 champion, but I would argue that many of them play the game for a living either for an esports company or on youtube. For the average end game player who spends a few bucks here and there to try to progress further, the rank requirement is a stab in the back.
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★

Nope! 7.1 is way too easy. Seems an easy way out.
    Have you done an initial run through the abyss for a t5c?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,252 ★★★★★
    Get rid of all titles.
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★

Get rid of all titles.

Bring back the WWF Hardcore title I say!
  • Options
    fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    To late for that.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,301 ★★★★★
    Thronebreaker is what it is, and it's not likely changing at this point.