**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Halls of fortune

Requiring energy for halls of fortune needs to change. There is no energy for the glory version and it’s nice. We don’t get that much gold anyways. Just let us run without energy cost

Comments

• jschwerijschweri Posts: 52
    I agree.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    3 per move no less
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    edited December 2020
    It is like this because gold is the most valuable in the game compared to ISO and potions and revives. It is the same reason it is included in money offers and in the summoner sigil. After 6 years you would think the weekly gold (which isnt much at all) would be free.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    loader187 said:

It is like this because gold is the most valuable in the game compared to ISO and potions and revives. It is the same reason it is included in money offers and in the summoner sigil. After 6 years you would think the weekly gold (which isnt much at all) would be free.

Weirdly, I actually think that with the halls of glory, after you get the gold rewards and sell off the iso you can nearly earn as much gold?
  • BallerBenBallerBen Posts: 14
    I posted in the bugs section, but the first round of Halls of Fortune that started yesterday did not require energy. This second round does. I'm curious to know why.
  • BallerBen said:

I posted in the bugs section, but the first round of Halls of Fortune that started yesterday did not require energy. This second round does. I'm curious to know why.

That was halls of glory
  • ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    loader187 said:

Considering that I am getting kicked out every 5 minutes, maybe they should rethink that energy requirement.

I’m tempted to say screw it and come back in January to see if they have figured out how to program the game, since adding in all the “features” this week broke it. It does us no good to have gem arena, halls of glory, halls of fortune, and so forth if we can’t play the damn things.
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    loader187 said:

Please. Not for everyone.
    I'm stacked with gold but can't rank up champs because I'm always short on ISO.

I have enough potions/revives but I can still say that these are still more valuable than gold.

Again, this is just for me. Some people might need the pots/revive more than the iso or gold as they are exploring contents.

So it really varies. Now why would they require energy cost for gold and not for the ISO?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    if the gold rewarded was 500K or more then maybe. it's a laugh though for 100K or so. i'll keep my energy and sell some ISO or whatever.
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    These could do with a cav level difficulty