**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Synergy support team for Ghost (rank up question)

So I finally just pulled a 5* Ghost and will have the resources to take her to R5 soon.

I also already happen to have a 5* Hood (awakened), 5* Wasp (unawakened) and 5* Antman (unawakened), with a Science awakening gem on the side if need.

Is it worth ranking up and or awakening any of these support champs to R5 and running them permanently with Ghost?

Comments

• Options
    MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
    I usually run Hood with with Ghost...I like their synergy together...Hood going invisible to start the fight really helps him and he actually can do some damage too. Ghost takes no damage when phasing with the Hood synergy, so I would rank him up if you like using him.

• Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Ranking up ghost is good if uk to use her. Also, u can use her without synergies... check some videos out there on YouTube.
  • Options
    C_Trooper88C_Trooper88 Posts: 80
    MCOC_JCM said:

I usually run Hood with with Ghost...I like their synergy together...Hood going invisible to start the fight really helps him and he actually can do some damage too. Ghost takes no damage when phasing with the Hood synergy, so I would rank him up if you like using him.

Thanks - I personally don't mind using Hood, but always thought he was just a 'pretty good' champ. Now with Ghost though my likelihood to use him has increased dramatically!
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I would rank up wasp. Normally when you have ghost on a team she is one of, if not your only, main path clearer and having wasp on the team makes throwing specials a lot easier. Hood is good to have when you’re taking unavoidable damage that ghost can’t phase off such as Magik’s limbo or starburst.
  • Options
    C_Trooper88C_Trooper88 Posts: 80
    Will3808 said:

I would rank up wasp. Normally when you have ghost on a team she is one of, if not your only, main path clearer and having wasp on the team makes throwing specials a lot easier. Hood is good to have when you’re taking unavoidable damage that ghost can’t phase off such as Magik’s limbo or starburst.

Thanks for the advice!