**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you open more ? And howz your luck been with both ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
I don't have a vast roster but i am still hunting some champs and been getting shafted in both though lol ..

What do you open more ? And howz your luck been with both ? 41 votes

BASIC
41%
Mhd20034Colinwhitworth69QacobKill_GreyNichj99IronGladiator22MCOCHazzaAgent_X_zzzJragonMaster170CrcrcrcWill3808anaLysis_Thebombsquad1RiptideDahMastahJoshKosh557KRoNX1 17 votes
DUALS
58%
LeNoirFaineantcx23433AleorMeebleton-sixate-EtjamaThicco_ModeThoye3Steel_Ball_RunRenaxqqBen_15455AouxWouxYTBigSSaltE_Wenis69HoitadocentennialCowabungaSazed[Deleted User]fchskm 24 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    featureds
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Aegon and Nick were both from duals
    Very nice

I heard pep method doesn't work and i must start popping instead of spinning
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    BASIC
    I go basic. I'm not really hunting anyone, but I keep getting really unlucky.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    DUALS
    I’ve been on an AEgon hunt for as long as i can remember. i’ve pulled a lot of great champs along the way tho.
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    DUALS
    I'm hunting NF. Archangel would be great too.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

featureds

I know some disagree, which is fine. But I personally think Featureds are worth the risk and extra investment IF, repeat IF, your roster is past a certain point of development

Shards come quicker than they did before. Everyone has to do what is best for them, but I do believe that targeting a pool of 24 is better than targeting dual class, even with the added cost

JMO
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    I open both.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    DUALS
    Been running duels since they started. Got my last champ I was going after. So going back to features.

Speaking of features, I'm dying to bust four 6* features next week!
  • ClippzツClippzツ Posts: 8
    DUALS
    Aegon twice from six duals. I would never forgot that day.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DUALS
    I pulled Aegon from a dual. Haven't pulled Doom yet.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    DUALS
    I've been meh on both recently but have had amazing luck on the mystic ones with sorcerer and doom in less than 10 of those. 0 luck on mutant skill ones and I've opened a ton of those
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    DUALS
    But my basics are way better. I got nick, colossus, and archangel out of them