**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry Again

After the recent v15 update parry has been missed up u've said it would be fixed with the hot fix i can't see any fix even after 15.1.2 it's as worse as 15 if u just could revert the setting of it to before 15 :smile :/
speaking of myself as i don't khnow who else have the same problems :

-parry is not working after a 5 hit combo
-parry is not working all the time even with perfect timing like 1 of 3 time

Comments

• Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    My parry didn't worked good for 4months. Now i can finaly use it normaly again. I don't have problems anymore
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    this is frusturating as some players saying it's working others say's no it's like we are taking roles in buggs . i stooped all my activities in the game bcz of this i whish thy'd come to a fix for all not for a specific platforme ....
  • jeremiahramos1216jeremiahramos1216 Posts: 51
    edited October 2017
    I have a galaxy s7 edge use data only .

I have the same issue parry & dexterity ain't working for me loosing a lot arena battles due to this situation.

Can some please help out is getting frustrating & annoying .
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Works fine for me.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    Works fine for me.

iphone?
  • Happening to me to using iPhone 7,lost many champs in quests and aw
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    So weird, works well for me, but a lot of people reporting it worse.

S7 edge
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    @ThatGuy214 i agree with the AI in this update i see they become more defencive and do not attack u back after a combo they just stand there and wait for u to attack
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Parry after 5 hit combo working like a champ since latest update but outside of that it's very iffy and seems to be tied to lag, i.e., if the game is lagging really bad the 5 hit combo to parry still works but all other scenarios are like 1 out of 5. I'm on iPhone 7+ latest iOS (11.0.2) and latest MCOC.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I'm the same as Tman, except I'm on a Galaxy S7

Parry after a combo is working great.

Parrying a dashed attack is very unreliable and some champs are better than others. Thor and Hype can't parry to save their lives, but Gwenpool and Guilly don't seem to have any issues.
  • SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    Parry after combo works for me most of the time but parry any other time, such as them dashing at me, never works.

AI is completely tucked up.

My heart is leaving this game every day. Eventually I’m just going to stop playing because of the bugs and inconsistency.