**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Bugs

Is the game about to crash?

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    My game freezing up as well
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Incoming emergency maintenance
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Yay
  • Options
    Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    same same... i hate it so much... boosts are going to waste now
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 178 ★★
    game down for me
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Balm82 said:

Is the game about to crash?

I'm not even on the game right now so I wouldn't know, but it is mostly likely going to crash.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    yup.. my game stalled out.. i rebooted and now it's asking me to manually log in ?? wth .. but still won't log me in
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    I was about to finish the last gwenpool in the Mulaney challenge. That stinks
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

If you're unlucky like me, you'll get kicked out of the quest once maintenance is over. I literally had only Spider-Ham left to fight as well 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

If you're unlucky like me, you'll get kicked out of the quest once maintenance is over. I literally had only Spider-Ham left to fight as well 🤦🏻‍♂️
    I have spent literally 900 units in revives. Please tell me you are joking.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I have spent literally 900 units in revives. Please tell me you are joking.
    Unfortunately, I'm not joking. On the anniversary maintenance, I got kicked out of the Mulany challenge once I logged back in. All my items went to waste 😢
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★

Unfortunately, I'm not joking. On the anniversary maintenance, I got kicked out of the Mulany challenge once I logged back in. All my items went to waste 😢

Mahn that's so annoying