Options

Now I think its really time for some compensation....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Greekhit said:

People who complain about others asking for compensation are just as annoying as the ones asking. The bottom line is the game has had periods on instability consistently over the last 6 years. Kabam has the choice to make it right with their customers or not.

And they have when needed. They give out far more comp than most games out there and for as many issues they have, its far less than most of them as well.

Point is, no game is perfect and you'll never get what you think you should get because you think games have to be perfectly run and don't understand that some things are out of the control of the company.
    Oh a multimillion worth company, can’t afford reliable servers to run their game.
    Sounds logical.
    Money usually has little to do with the reliability of software. I work for a billion dollar company that's own by Berkshire, Warren Buffets company. By your logic, we shouldn't have any issues with anything that keeps our stores running. But sadly, software/hardware doesn't care about how much money a company has.

How much revenue does Apple make per year? You'd think they'd find a way for their screens to keep from breaking so easily right? If you're a apple user, how'd iOS 14 go for you? Apple makes more than Kabam and iOS 14 was way more of a disaster than some server crashes.

So again by your logic, everything Apple puts out should work perfectly to a tee right?
    no, because apple makes their products bad on purpose to make people buy more new phones.
    actually... i think kabam does that too
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Game is back up. Compensation is in inbox. Looks like they gave us an alpha catalyst bundle for the low price of $40 for compensation!!! Hey, thats better than a 6star!!!
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Just give us boosts we could have possibly used in the time period and roll all time limits back to where they were when the game crashed and id be happy. Please and thank you.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,178 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Greekhit said:

People who complain about others asking for compensation are just as annoying as the ones asking. The bottom line is the game has had periods on instability consistently over the last 6 years. Kabam has the choice to make it right with their customers or not.

And they have when needed. They give out far more comp than most games out there and for as many issues they have, its far less than most of them as well.

Point is, no game is perfect and you'll never get what you think you should get because you think games have to be perfectly run and don't understand that some things are out of the control of the company.
    Oh a multimillion worth company, can’t afford reliable servers to run their game.
    Sounds logical.
    Money usually has little to do with the reliability of software. I work for a billion dollar company that's own by Berkshire, Warren Buffets company. By your logic, we shouldn't have any issues with anything that keeps our stores running. But sadly, software/hardware doesn't care about how much money a company has.

How much revenue does Apple make per year? You'd think they'd find a way for their screens to keep from breaking so easily right? If you're a apple user, how'd iOS 14 go for you? Apple makes more than Kabam and iOS 14 was way more of a disaster than some server crashes.

So again by your logic, everything Apple puts out should work perfectly to a tee right?
    no, because apple makes their products bad on purpose to make people buy more new phones.
    So you're trolling more on purpose today or what?
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

What happen? I havnt logged I. For some time

Emergency maintenance
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

What happen? I havnt logged I. For some time

Thanos retrieved all of the infinity stones and took down the contest. Luckily, the stones were able to get re-collected by going back in time. Once the stones were safely away from thanos’s control they were used to bring the contest back online.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,603 ★★★★
    Yes! Compensation! 10 more anniversary titles and profile pictures!!!
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Wouldn't mind compensation but at this point, just extend the duration of the arenas or something.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Moot4Life said:

Greekhit said:

Sounds logical.

So you're trolling more on purpose today or what?
    Well apple did slow down iphones.yes they have their own explanation. But they had an excuse for taking away the charger too
    Apple slowed.down older iPhones. They didn't make the product bad initially, they tried to make it where people thought they needed to buy a new phone because theirs wasn't working anymore.

That's not what's happening here.
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 859 ★★★
    Lmao I finished a quest and maintenance hit me. When I log back on, all my progress was gone. I had to do the whole then over again. Thank you it wasn't a super hard content but still. Sucks
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    For compensation I will take them making the Arena extend till the end of the month . Or a five star Groot for everyone . Either will do
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

For compensation I will take them making the Arena extend till the end of the month . Or a five star Groot for everyone . Either will do

Bruh 5* groot is too op. But yeah I agree with the arena thing
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Costs kabam nothing to give out free stuff, but yet even with compensation they usually give us back it's minimal as they are worried you won't spend if they give a bit more. Always talking about economy, and yet they scooped almost $1 billion. Probably working under jewish managment.

So much wrong with this statement.

Let's say they made 2mil off C.W sales. How much of that do you think Kabam profits off that as a company? I can tell you it's not 2mil. They have to-
    1. Pay the bills- servers, office space, electric, etc...
    2. Pay their employees.
    3. Pay Marvel.
    4. Pay for marketing.
    5. Pay Google.
    6. Pay Apple

And what evers left at month end is mostly put back into the game like keeping software licenses up to date, computers running etc...

They aren't stockpiling money in a room so they can go swimming through it. Kabam compensates more than most games out there by the way. Also, saying it doesn't cost them anything to give free stuff is incorrect as well.

I realize this post is most likely a troll account but still merited a response.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Costs kabam nothing to give out free stuff, but yet even with compensation they usually give us back it's minimal as they are worried you won't spend if they give a bit more. Always talking about economy, and yet they scooped almost $1 billion. Probably working under jewish managment.

Wow, that last sentence was unnecessary.

And how is their compensation minimal? 5* nexus crystals aren't something you get all the time, yet they gave those to basically every player as compensation for downtime.
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 300
    Asking for compensation on a crash does nothing to help for the times when compensation is truly warranted... there’s always another 12.0 update right around the corner, and no one wants to be there boy who cried compensation and then got a few heals back for act 6.... just saying