**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you enjoying the new AQ bosses?

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
Personally I am just hating this apocalypse so so much, he's incredibly difficult and just not fun. I want to make this poll to see if its just that I suck and need to git gud or if everyone else hates it too.

So...

Are you enjoying the new AQ bosses? 110 votes

I hate them
51%
TheJalliNick_Caine_32NanoDroidNuclekerryossiSenbergbecokastVicious_DeliciousMqc19HendrossOrdalcach4rnBrokenHilldarRaikisBuckyBruhLittle_Crocodili29Colonaut123KnightZeroScharlie 57 votes
Not bothered
41%
Ace_03heruheru511Lvernon15Mohit_7DOKTOROKTOPUSLilMaddogHTMenkentRbk19PizzabeatLucky7LucianoDididouduScopeotoe987ZombieZeddGoDlyZor-sixate-kingbradley1297Mobile_P0tat0FabriciusKillswitch01Uvogin 46 votes
I love them
6%
Amazing_Demon05ZipioMother_FlerkenAATTBerjibsCrcrcrcJoshKosh557 7 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I hate them
    Lol, who's that sadistic person that would actually like fighting apocalypse?
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I hate them
    Phew, at least I'm not the only one! So maybe they need a tune down?
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I haven't been in an alliance in like 2 months so I wouldn't know, but Apocalypse looks very annoying.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    i would be enjoying it but the game is down... :|
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Not bothered
    Doesn't matter who the mini or main boss is. They'll all go down no matter what. Just learn to dex Apoc's sp1.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Not bothered
    Apoc was painful, but now that I’m getting better and better with his sp1 he’s fine, hoping to get to the point I can consistently solo with ghost, still more annoying than doom though, as for middle minis I never get chance to fight them because I’m always too slow 😡
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Not bothered

There isn't a choice between need to git gud and other people hating it. Everyone needs to get better at fighting apoc now
    Just like when doom came out.

You can talk after you actually try map 7. Until then just dont. Apoc is a ridicilous boss
    He can’t have an opinion because you thought he didn’t do map 7? What a stupid comment.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Not bothered
    *opinion is caveated with the fact I do map 6* 🙄

I don’t really mind him, he’s a difficult boss but my alli haven’t had any issues with completing AQ.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    I hate them
    Mini bosses are Great apoc is really hard with modifiers
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    I hate them
    Apocalypse with vigor is just...bad. Not fun.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Not bothered
    Apoc is definitely a new challenge but like Doom before him..just need a little practice and then biscuits and gravy!
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    No problem I intercepted him whole fights with Guilly99.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Not bothered
    Kill_Grey said:

The fight is pretty much a g99 showcase. Makes me more biased but I actually enjoy the fight
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I love them
    I'm sad for tigra, since I run suicides and apoc throws me always one light before sp1, but with warlock or corvus is a fun fight
  • ABLE_G19ABLE_G19 Posts: 18
    I hate them
    My ally still sees Man-thing as mini boss in map 4...I thought it was supposed to be Deadpool. Is this a big or sth?!?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I hate them

Kill_Grey said:

The fight is pretty much a g99 showcase. Makes me more biased but I actually enjoy the fight
    Yeah, I made that comment before I personally found out how easy the fight is with either G99 or ghost 😂