**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R3 6* awakened Cosmic Ghost Rider or R3 6* awakened Corvus?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Some opinions needed here....

R3 6* awakened Cosmic Ghost Rider or R3 6* awakened Corvus? 104 votes

R3 6* awakened Cosmic Ghost Rider
71%
BigPoppaCBONEJank39XxicylovexXDrake2078Leediman39SungjWardenclockDarkrider05WarBros23Osfan8DogfoodLidWarlord5386ReferenceAssumedNameBradencoyStrikerrx8LmaoClynevaMysterioBadPullsMarco 74 votes
R3 6* awakened Corvus
28%
danielmathTheManMythLegendVerzzGatorSlam_MrvKnKARTIKeya8ThunderGodDoth32GoddessIliasMalreck04Amazing_Demon05Ayden_noah1EtjamaMother_FlerkenTRONG94PeaRatThicco_ModeRebarkAstoundsKsp_2099Pyrda 30 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Do you run suicides? If you do my opinion might sway to Corvus but the majority of the time my vote goes to CGR.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    6* r3 CGR is ridiculous in so many fights.
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    R3 6* awakened Corvus
    Etjama said:

Corvus if you run suicides, CGR if you don't.

This.
  • Options
    shinchan2810shinchan2810 Posts: 23

i'd like to change my vote after having just played my brother's R2 Corvus. geez ... a man forgets sometimes how hard Corvus hits .. a man being me lol

i can't even imagine how ridiculous a R3 Corvus is.

You should have clinged with your vote coz you would do that when you see a 5* rank 2 CGR critting at 14 k mediums in any normal fight .....I've tried him much more than any other champ figuring out the best rotation and damn dexterity is hardly a problem
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Cgr is awesome for everyday questing, cav eq, even act 7. Corvus, with suicides, still not usable everywhere, imo
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

6* CGR is even better with suicides.. Corvus is old news. My 6* r3 CGR is the most satisfying champ to play since Ghost came out IMO

I bet your answer would change if they released Hype as a 6 star
  • Options
    GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    How can we ask that question when barely anyone has a CGR. We need time to digest people. There was a time when Cull Obsidian was all the rage. And Namor. Time will tell.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Suicides corvus no suicides cgr, but when you’re taking 6 stars to rank 3 you should really be able to decide for yourself
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Suicides corvus no suicides cgr, but when you’re taking 6 stars to rank 3 you should really be able to decide for yourself

Tough call for sure
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Are these really the results? Gotta be Corvus all day.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited December 2020

i'd like to change my vote after having just played my brother's R2 Corvus. geez ... a man forgets sometimes how hard Corvus hits .. a man being me lol

i can't even imagine how ridiculous a R3 Corvus is.

He’s ridiculous. I have one. CGR is dope, and I want him, but Corvus is a straight killer. Suicide squad. Another level.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    FYI on CGR abilities breakdowns:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1570192#Comment_1570192
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Just upgrade 6* R2 to R3 Cosmic Ghost Rider...thanks for all your replies guys