**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My 2 cents on how to "fix" the AQ tier issue...

My suggestion is let AQ play out as normal... let the ally's in the wrong tiers keep the milestones they are getting, but when they are "fixed" also give those ally's the proper milestones they should have gotten from their proper tier. For those not effected by the glitch.. give them a reward package with map 3 crystals (IE what most are getting because of this).

Comments

• Options
    Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    X_Scott wrote: »
    An error on the game should always be in favor of the players. That’s my 2 cents. And this is my 50 cent.89v4z9z13qdf.jpeg

That's awesome lol
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    I don't give a **** about the map 3 crystals, I just want my map 5 crystals back and also the proper glory for my EXPERT tier (not "advanced"!!!)
  • Options
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    I don't give a **** about the map 3 crystals, I just want my map 5 crystals back and also the proper glory for my EXPERT tier (not "advanced"!!!)

Agreed. Everyone please push for a fix from Kabam. This is unacceptable.
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Il_JooO wrote: »

Agreed. Everyone please push for a fix from Kabam. This is unacceptable.

I also wrote to the support creating a ticket and never had an answer back!!

This is just RIDICULOUS