deeddjddeeddjd Member Posts: 53
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
does anyone know how to beat crossbones and who to use
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GoldenMeow2500GoldenMeow2500 Member Posts: 30
    What’s your roster? That’ll help the quality of advice.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hyperion.
  • deeddjddeeddjd Member Posts: 53
    sabertooth,morningstar,spider stealth, sentinal,corvus
  • GoldenMeow2500GoldenMeow2500 Member Posts: 30
    edited December 2020
    Ramp up Morningstar and give her a go. I saw a video somewhere of her wrecking Xbones. (Disregard, @Kill_Grey pointed out this was during the biohazard days)
    deeddjd said:

sabertooth,morningstar,spider stealth, sentinal,corvus

Sentinel works. @HI_guys can probably tell you more.

Ramp up Morningstar and give her a go. I saw a video somewhere of her wrecking Xbones.

Back when it was still biohazard, big man
    i thought it was sp2 with incinerate
  • Whinchester87Whinchester87 Member Posts: 21
    I used my rank 3 sig 10 Aegon and just tenacity his poison after I ramped him up in previous fights took me a couple of revived to beat crossbones but eventually, he stopped fully reviving up to full and started melting
    i dont have aegon will agent venom work
  • Whinchester87Whinchester87 Member Posts: 21
    deeddjd said:

i dont have aegon will agent venom work

It is very much so possible but could you put a picture of your roster in this chat. His attack isnt super high
    i will in a hour
    its not what youd call a stacked account
    its ok
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Member Posts: 216
    IMO warlock is the best counter to cb. Poison immune and can completely shutdown his regen. Didn’t spend no units on 6.1.5 cause of warlock.
    i dont have warlock
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Member Posts: 154
    Ghost
  • PapdichaatPapdichaat Member Posts: 86
    I one shotted xbones first time with r3 guilly2099 before the nerf. She should work a treat
    I don’t have her either
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,935 ★★★★★
    can you give us your roster please
    In a bit I’ll take a screenshot
    Corvus,Morningstar,spider stealth,sabertooth,and sentinel
    I’ll screenshot the rest later
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Member Posts: 892 ★★★
    Sentinel is poison immune and has heal block. He shall do it.
  • EtherealityEthereality Member Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    deeddjd said:

Corvus,Morningstar,spider stealth,sabertooth,and sentinel

Morningstar, Sabretooth, Stealthy etc dont work anymore because of the Poison 30 node. Those champs worked BEFORE they changed this fight in summer this year if I am not mistaken.

Now you need a poison Immune, that hits hard (to out damage the regen) or that can heal block.

This why the BEST Champions for these fights are:

- Warlock and Sentinel ... these are top choices because they are poison immune and can heal block

- G2099 ... she is poison immune but cant heal block, however if ramped up she can outdamage the regen

- CMM, Hyperion, Duped Medusa (with BB synergy preferably ) , Nick Fury (duped, so the LMD removes the poison) and Aegon ramped up over 150 ( so you can assure tenacity for removing poison and high damage).... all of these cannot heal block but they can outdamage the regen.

- Nick Fury with Deadpool X synergy for the entire team. This would make the entire team able to shrug off the poison but you need to make sure that your other members are high damage dealers that can outdamage the regen such as duped Proxima Midnight, duped Starlord, Winter Soldier (with Killmonger Synergy) ..... Red Magneto and Guardian COULD work in a tema like this but the global node will make it almost impossible to throw sp3, which are the maind damage dealing abilities of these two champs, so better not.

-Dr Doom with SymSupreme Synergy. This will give you 50% to shrug off the poison when u do sp1. It's a toss up though. You wouldn't be able able to do the sp3+ sp2 Doom rotation though.

If you dont have any of the above then I reccomend to either wait till you have them or be prepared to spend lotsa units on this fight. For example, duped Agent Venom, Ultron, duped Crossbones are all able to bypass the poison nodebut their damage is jot enough to outdamage the regen.

Hope it helps
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Because you have sentinel I’d definitely use him. Spam sp1 and get the heal block and you’ll be good.
    thank you