**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Do you think that 100% Exploration of John Mulaney's Champion Challenge Should Give a Rare Title?

fallenp0etfallenp0et Posts: 62
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Due to the difficulty of the new champion challenge I felt that summoners who completed both the chapters of John Mulaney's challenge deserved a rare title to remember the event. What do you think let the whole community know.

Do you think that 100% Exploration of John Mulaney's Champion Challenge Should Give a Rare Title? 97 votes

Yes
75%
SnizzbarLeNoirFaineantADDIS0NEgor_135Space_goozuffySecretWarri0rPsychoakumaCat_MurdockreeekyAb_SamadBluestoneThunderGod_Kill_Switch_Hammerbro_64BuckyBruhMalreck04TitoBandito187LittlePetejkcjmiji 73 votes
No
24%
Primmer79jdrum663Solrac_2Mqc19Thunderstruck77PizzabeatangelocrtzReferenceTheKillerSporkWilla08-sixate-Dwhalen8554EdeuinkSwarmOfRavensXguard77AouxWouxFaseehSkyLord7000AlmccarthyABOMB 24 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    No
    The rewards are good enough. But they did do it for the other ones.
  • Options
    Yes
    Etjama said:

Would've been cool, but it gave me enough rewards as is. I'm not gonna complain.

Those rewards were good with no complaints of course.. But many people spent a lot of resources for sure! A rare title would have been so cool to remember this event!
  • Options
    Yes

Of course those rewards were so cool that's the reason we are asking for a title to remember this event.. Or else in time people will forget that we completed something real good once.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    No

Of course those rewards were so cool that's the reason we are asking for a title to remember this event.. Or else in time people will forget that we completed something real good once.
    Yeah. True.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,558 ★★★★★
    Yes
    If I could I’d vote it doesn’t really matter
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes it lets you flex on the scrubs that didnt do it
  • Options
    No
    I’m sure we’ll get a similar title as the “button pusher” with the rocket event instead.... “coal opener”. And yes I know thats different from this event....
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I think the rewards are good enough but it’s always a fun memento to have
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    No
    Actually I'm indifferent, yet I'm fine without it as title is something irrelevant to me. In fact I never revisit what titles I have obtained. The past is passed.
    The most important is rewards.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Yes
    John who? I already forgot because there was no title and it’s been a couple weeks. Definitely should have had a title like all the others. Can’t really see why it was excluded in the first place. I’m a wakandan warrior and will never forgot Chadwick, rest his soul.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,189 ★★★★★
    Yes
    A title would had been nice. Can help in recruiting, not just base on their roster or prestige.
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    Yes
    Not sure why they didn’t, every other challenge with an actor/actress has had one that I can think of. Except the one with the chick that played quake.
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    Yes
    I think it'd be cool just as another John Mulaney reference, like "Still Afraid of Getting Kidnapped", or something. My favorite part about the side quest this month is all the references to his standup. That being said, I don't have the roster to get there and I never change my title anyway.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Etjama said:

Would've been cool, but it gave me enough rewards as is. I'm not gonna complain.

• Options
    Infinity_142Infinity_142 Posts: 59
    The Rewards were amazing when I did it but there's no need for a title in my opinion.
  • Options
    Yes

John who? I already forgot because there was no title and it’s been a couple weeks. Definitely should have had a title like all the others. Can’t really see why it was excluded in the first place. I’m a wakandan warrior and will never forgot Chadwick, rest his soul.

Exactly what I wanted to say.. Because the challenge was quite tough! So this challenge deserves a title and of course a rare title.
  • Options
    Yes
    zuffy said:

A title would had been nice. Can help in recruiting, not just base on their roster or prestige.

Indeed. Mcoc nowadays is full of sold accounts. I have met plenty people with the legend title and when I saw their playing skills I was shocked! They do not even know how to play with Corvus Glaive?!
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I don't know why there would be a title for every celebrity challenge but this one. Feels like an oversight.
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Yes
    This is the first challenge where i completed ch2 100%. Having a title would be nice.
  • Options
    Yes

I don't know why there would be a title for every celebrity challenge but this one. Feels like an oversight.

Yeah this one is a bit special and hard.. So yeah!
  • Options
    Yes
    Junais said:

This is the first challenge where i completed ch2 100%. Having a title would be nice.

Hopefully @Kabam Miike will rethink about this and add a title! Anything can happen.. 😎
  • Options
    Yes

The Rewards were amazing when I did it but there's no need for a title in my opinion.

Those rewards were juicy that's why people should remember this challenge. So how can you remember it? Simple by a title. And as per difficulty it deserves a rare title.
  • Options
    Yes

Yeah. True.
    Exactly dude
  • Options
    Yes

Maybe kabam team forgot about it 😂