**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Book 2 Quest Paths completion not getting registered [Merged Threads]

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Also - finished 7.1 within 24 hours and don’t want this to cause me to lose a legend run.
  • Umar7Umar7 Posts: 44

This happened to me on crumbling armor path in 2.1.3 and biohazard path in 2.1.6. Still nothing from customer service or forums.

I also did crumbling armor yesterday. Went in the quest again, that path's completion is also not registered.
    This is getting absurd.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    The game team is gonna need another road map to purely focus on clearing bugs.
  • Same just happened to me. 7.1.1, Can’t stop won’t stop path. Cleared it and it didn’t register. Had to run it twice to make the game register it.
  • Could anyone at Kabam please chime in? There’s obviously some issue there.
  • There are two other posts about this. Clearly an issue impacting a lot of players.
  • Plenty of other posts about this. Game is so bugged again
  • Pushing them all up together hoping that kabam wakes up
  • Happening to plenty of us
  • Kabam please ack this issue and merge the threads
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    Gamer said:

You sure u move to the very last node after the boss

I have cleared the whole pass and it also get reset
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Well I redid the path OH WELL @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    That's strange, I've been hearing this happening to a lot of people actually
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    Would be better to explore the remaining quests after the next update
    Yeah support asked me to provide screenshots and exact times when paths were cleared. Told em I don't have exact times and shared recordings of 2 paths that didn't get registered. For 1, I have no proof. Waiting for their response. Still disappointing that they haven't given an official response on forums or acknowledged the issue.
  • HomerJBondHomerJBond Posts: 118
    I almost quit after beating the boss, instead of moving the last couple nodes. I’m wondering how many people just quit after beating the boss, because usually the game doesn’t require you to move more. So much of this game happens unconsciously.
  • Could anyone at Kabam acknowledge this please? It’s just a horrible issue spoiling some of the best content in the game.
    So support got back, telling me my account activity related to act 7. In short, there's no record of the paths that didn't get registered. They didn't even check the recordings I provided. Takes them more than 24hrs to give a reply.
    I guess that I'll have to redo all the paths that didn't get registered & for all paths, pray everytime that their completion gets registered & I also get path rewards.
  • After reviewing some reports of book 2 quests completion issues, we have seen the quests in this new chapter being manually quit after defeating the boss but before walking over the final node to clear the map. Because quest completion is not finalized or recorded until the quest is cleared, this manual quit can result in all quest progress being lost.

Going forward, we do recommend being mindful of this new quest style with multiple bosses and a single, boss-less clear node. Again, it is necessary to walk to the end node for quest completion to be recorded.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance with this issue, please reach out to support as they will be better able to review your account's quest history.
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245

After reviewing some reports of book 2 quests completion issues, we have seen the quests in this new chapter being manually quit after defeating the boss but before walking over the final node to clear the map. Because quest completion is not finalized or recorded until the quest is cleared, this manual quit can result in all quest progress being lost.

Going forward, we do recommend being mindful of this new quest style with multiple bosses and a single, boss-less clear node. Again, it is necessary to walk to the end node for quest completion to be recorded.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance with this issue, please reach out to support as they will be better able to review your account's quest history.

It just sounds nonsense, if people mannually quit the quest, there will be a warning message pop up.

After reviewing some reports of book 2 quests completion issues, we have seen the quests in this new chapter being manually quit after defeating the boss but before walking over the final node to clear the map. Because quest completion is not finalized or recorded until the quest is cleared, this manual quit can result in all quest progress being lost.

LOL so are we idiots that after clearing entire paths, we press the quit button? Why would anyone even do that?

ITS A BUG. THE ENTIRE PATH IS CLEARED & THE QUEST IS ALSO COMPLETED WITH THE QUEST COMPLETION DIALOG BOX, BUT WHEN WE GO BACK INTO THE QUEST, THE PATH REMAINS UNCLEARED.
    Is this too hard to understand???
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
  • BabafrigoBabafrigo Posts: 44

Are you serious? Please check our log infos and review situation. I have been playing this game for 5 years. I know what quit quest and finish quest. I have been telling that this is BUG. I completed same paths over 5-6 times on entire act 7.1.
    Now we wanted to proper response from your side. That is not an answer. Please review situation and compensate us.
  • BabafrigoBabafrigo Posts: 44
    So this is close?
  • AngrimssonAngrimsson Posts: 9
    Me too. 7.1.2 path with Red Guardian, Rogue, Guardian ecc..