**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Professor X or Hit Monkey?

I want to take one of them to r4 but I'm confused.
These are my 5*/6* mutant champs as I've heard prof X is used for synergies most of the time.

Comments

• Options
    I_DestroyerI_Destroyer Posts: 14
    edited December 2020

You answered your question. Prof X is the obvious answer. Together with magneto, you have a mental barrier which is an extra shield. make prof x win 3 more fights and he gets a max of 4 cerebro charges. 1 cerebro charge is 25% ability strength given to the other mutants battling with him. 25 times 4 is 100%. So he's basically giving his mutant or x men tagged team 100% extra power when they use their special attacks.

I just saw the prof x showcase videos but didn't see any other mutant champ showcase with prof x synergies. So I was doubtful about the outcome. Thanks.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Professor X is a good synergy champ but he's also a good champion on his own if you can play him well. The rampup might be slow at first but the payoff is really satisfying. He's also fun in Incusions with the Power Refund. He's also a beast in the new Cavalier EQ as it gives additional prowesses, my 5*R3 was clearing lanes in my exploration. I just R4'ed him today.

Oh, and KT1 did a Labyrinth of Legends showcase with him. He butchered LOL.
  • Options
    I_DestroyerI_Destroyer Posts: 14

Professor X is a good synergy champ but he's also a good champion on his own if you can play him well. The rampup might be slow at first but the payoff is really satisfying. He's also fun in Incusions with the Power Refund. He's also a beast in the new Cavalier EQ as it gives additional prowesses, my 5*R3 was clearing lanes in my exploration. I just R4'ed him today.

Oh, and KT1 did a Labyrinth of Legends showcase with him. He butchered LOL.

Thanks man, I'll rank him up when the next level up event starts.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I haven’t played with HM enough to say I understand both champs equally well, but Prof X is already paying off for me with my choice to rank him. The guy can do so much and his synergies are quite helpful to other mutants and x-men.

I will now play around with my 5* HM (I don’t have another rarity) and try and assess his value too! I initially think he’s good too but am not as savvy with his rotation as I am with Prof X.

Note: Prof X took a lot of practice for me to be comfortable bringing him into AW, AQ, relevant content, etc, but now he’s one of my go to’s.