**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

How much units and potion stash it cost you for celeb challenge part 2 ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
I lost most of my potions specifically on DD V6 boss since i still don't have a bleed immune in my roster.

Now i was thinking whether it would be good to attempt Chapter 2 with unitman synergy ?

My mains are - Doom 5/65 , Longshot 4/55, Rhulk 4/55, Domino 5/65 (for some cheese sometimes), Sym. 3/45 (5*) Tigra 4/55, Hulkbuster 5/65 . Stealth Spidey 6* r1 .Got couple gods in 4* that might help too ..

Any particular champ required ? Plz lemme know

Comments

• Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I used 0 units. 5-6 revives mainly due to mistakes. A lot of potions which was taken from opening 150 free crystals.
    I used Aegon, AA and Heimdall, Angela, NF for synergies. Used AA on HTD, GP. Ramped up Aegon on the first GP and used him for WL, DP, Mysterio.

Longshot/SymSup/Doom should work for u against HTD. For gwenpool, longshot might work am not sure. For WL, u need to remove salve and willpower and try to use tech champs against him like sentinel, WL. DP is a easy fight not an issue for u. For mysterio, armor break champ or poison immune.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    This was my team

Gwenpool, HtD, Deadpool & Piggy: Archangel
    Warlock: Sentinel because I didn't want to turn off willpower and for the 125% tech boost. Hype and Venom work too especially if no WP.
    Mysterio gave me the most problem.. He should be doable with poison immune or armour break pretty easily but he is a pain because he throws heavy after heavy after heavy until you're cornered and he won't throw specials lol. Hype works well. Unblockable after sp3. AA can work but rng reliant through the global that can give armour break on parry.
    The piggy is easy but watch out for transducer/langour. If you take a blocked hit and go near him, he'll drain you of the tiiiny bit of power and you die. Don't miss a parry at the start lol

I'd definitely swap out Cap with Aegon if I was to do it again. He'd probably be much better.
    I think I used about 14 level 1s and 3 l2s. Had about 20 l3 potions. I could have saved myself 3-4 l1s if i walked away for a bit at the end because i lost the ability to parry after I screwed up and AA took an l2 to the face from piggy.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    3k.... 3k units... Aegon did great job against all of those champions except Gwenpool... power shield, combo shield and top that with Gwenpool synergy.

There’s something special about fighting against Gwenpool as she somehow are more a tricky AI to play against because she make sure that you can’t read her movement by playing noob level to suddenly master level. Lots of times she’s been able to hit me instantly KO the moment the fight start despite holding block just a seconds before the fight start. Like superhuman speed.

You need someone that can DoT her such as archangel, void or someone that can do DoT. Also mine was an 4* archangel so the block damage was huge. I could go with my 6* void, but Gwenpool’s signature will just make my 6* Void’s intimate debuff kit harder to activate when she reach above 20hit combo. So someone that is immune to ability accuracy reduction such as Archangel or Mysterio or longshot.

If you don’t have them then your best shot is anyone with DoT with lots of units. If you bring in for example Wolverine or x23 and notice they don’t trigger their bleeds due to Gwenpool’s signature kit prevent it then just quit the fight and heal up and go back to fighting. Slower and stead you’ll KO her out eventually.

All of this regarding combo shield combining with Gwenpool’s signature kit can be prevented with intercept mode or with Squirrel girl that I have a vague memory if she steal combo hits? Netflix daredevil does the same I believe?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    8 revives with a team of G99, AA, Nick, Quake and Hype. About 5 of the revives were spent on the final 2 mysterios because I didn't realize early enough that hype goes unblockable after SP 3, so I kept doing parry heavy in vain and giving him masochism heal.
  • Options
    Ended up not doing. Lacking the skill and units for it for now, but next time we shall see
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Used about 12 revives, a lot of l3 health pots from winter soldier farming. 0 units used
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    I used 13 revives as well as a few potions, more than I wanted to use. I had reached the last lane using only 4 revives but everything went wrong on that final lane.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 953 ★★★
    a dozen or so, but 4 or 5 was ramping up Aegon
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    10 revives and 700 units. Overall not bad for only 2 r5s.
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 174 ★★
    If you add up everything I had saved and the actual units used probably about 1k units worth of stuff