Which tech champion is better to r3?

MinimiMinimi Member Posts: 6
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I was about to r3 my unawakened ghost, was just waiting for some t2a, and today I opened 2 6* crystal, got guardian and warlock, and I'm not sure anymore.
I am focusing on aw (this season at least)

Which tech champion is better to r3? 143 votes

Ghost (unawakened)
48%
TheManMythLegendXxicylovexXPsychoakumaLvernon15Ab_SamadWarBros23Sw0rdMasterDuke_SilverCupidsimolazReferenceKerneasLmaoTijjy007OvazriZombieZeddNotsavage19RockypantherxwingedWarrior2099abqber 69 votes
Guillotine 2099 (unawakened)
8%
danielmathAspenKill_GreyProximaMidnight_8BeroManSwarmOfRavensAouxWouxAceOfDiamondAGYAATRiptidePurnendu_611Sahil_R_Rana 12 votes
Guardian (unawakened)
5%
RakeYoungDeaconH3t3rodishika123JJJmJJJHusain_b128PrtjoMrMelita 8 votes
Warlock (unawakened)
37%
Alex_sc11Erza_ScarletFreakydbuffajrzuffyBpn88855Duo_KulioThunderGodOsfan8BrokenRasiloverSgtSledgehammerBuckyBruhAlbi⁴7²00⁴ElhadjeeGoddessIliasMalreck04ThedancingkidbrandinhoColinwhitworth69 54 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Dj_FunkDj_Funk Member Posts: 20
    Warlock (unawakened)
    R2 ghost is enough for anything in the game, I’d take warlock up
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Member Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Warlock (unawakened)
    I am not an endgame player,but i think ghost is enough at R2,and her sig ability is really good
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Member Posts: 205 ★★
    Ghost (unawakened)
    I have an R3 Ghost and her damage is insane... Warlock could be the second choice ...But Ghost is Ghost. If you know how to play her well or even decent enough you will benefit a lot.
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    If you have a max sig 5* Ghost take warlock up as the 5* will out DPS an unawakened R3. If you don’t have an awakened ghost at 5* take her up. Ghost is bae
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Ghost (unawakened)
    As someone with a rank 3 ghost, she’s definitely worth it
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Member Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Whoever you play the best with and are most successful with.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,935 ★★★★★
    Can you Ghost well? If not, Warlock. If you can... well then Ghost
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Member Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't take unawakened ghost to r3 if you've got a high sig 5*. The power gain difference is brutal. If you're already thronebreaker wait for a bit and try and dupe her from the featured before making a decision.
    If you need to rank someone up now go for g99 or warlock depending on who you prefer.
  • ProstheticBulgeProstheticBulge Member Posts: 2
    Warlock (unawakened)
    As someone with none of these options I'd say r3 Yondu.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ghost (unawakened)
    Dj_Funk said:

R2 ghost is enough for anything in the game, I’d take warlock up

I am not an endgame player,but i think ghost is enough at R2,and her sig ability is really good

These make no sense lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ghost (unawakened)
    Mauled said:

If you have a max sig 5* Ghost take warlock up as the 5* will out DPS an unawakened R3. If you don’t have an awakened ghost at 5* take her up. Ghost is bae

actually yeahd id take a duped 5*>6*, but 2 ghosts are super useful, so go her anyway
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    Honestly whoever you enjoy playing with the most, all are good options
  • -sixate--sixate- Member Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Warlock (unawakened)
    Whoever you like most. Ghost needs awakened and high/max sig. G99 and Warlock do not.

Ghost at max sig is a different animal than an unawakened Ghost. You literally play a different game at max sig. I wouldn't want her any other way. I would probably R3 Warlock if I were in your shoes. I use Warlock a ton for AW attack.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,829 ★★★★★

Minimi said:

I was about to r3 my unawakened ghost, was just waiting for some t2a, and today I opened 2 6* crystal, got guardian and warlock, and I'm not sure anymore.
    I am focusing on aw (this season at least)

If you already have a 5/65 sig 200 ghost, an unawakened one even at r3 would be significantly underwhelming to play with.
    Same for guardian.

Warlock is the best champ out of the lot to r3 because he benefits the most out of the stat increase (re g2099) and doesn't need his sig.
    Also he's one of the best war attackers in the meta atm, way more versatile than any other champ.

And congrats on your disgusting tech champion luck 😔
    Lies!!! all these lies. i took my unduped ghost to r3 and unless i could run double ghost that was the end for my maxed out 5*. the dmg difference is great
    The damage per hit will be a bit higher. But with the higher combat power gain(+20% Vs +10%), and the additional Power gain on Miss, don't you get to throw a lot more Specials? I would have thought it evened out over a longer match?
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    Guardian (unawakened)
    i said Guardian just for some contrast lol
  • RiptideRiptide Member Posts: 3,166 ★★★★★
    She is amazing. Prob my Favorite champion
  • MinimiMinimi Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2020
    Just wanna let u guys know that I chose to r3 Ghost.
    And I agree that a 5/65 sig 200 is better than an unawakened 6* r3, but my 5* is a r4 and is unawakened too. And my 5* Warlock is 5/65 sig 200 (not that it matters really), that's my "reasoning" to rank her up. Do you guys think it was a "good reason"?
    And like i said before, I am focusing on aw, I'm in a plat 2 ally, and probably warlock was better for it. Oh well

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

She is amazing. Prob my Favorite champion

Love U rite no!
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,348 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

My choices were Warlock or Ghost. Both unduped.

Went ghost as I can ultimately see her having much more use. Only time’s I’ve really used warlock is for havok/iceman/OR/regeneration nodes. He’s probably great in war cause of willpower but I wouldn’t really use him for ordinary quests where he’s not needed, I’d even use g99 over him unless the path really required him. Don’t listen to these people, she’s the best option for a bunch of nodes . Are you going to use warlock for DNGG+ either limber/stun immune? Ofcourse not, but ghost would shine there . Energy adoption/biohazard/caltrops/shrug champs/stun immune/tanking special 3’s list goes on and on.