**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Holiday Calendar Reaction Poll

Honest Reactions to this... Thing lol

Holiday Calendar Reaction Poll 810 votes

Happy... 😑
3%
DshuTendersquadzuffyRustyWarSungjDOKTOROKTOPUSTimrosCupidOmisatuForumName123PrathapFluffyPigMonsterStevieManWonderGuktugKbmbbDarkDuelistMughal50XKeyBAdil08TheMailmann 30 votes
Is this bugged? Unhappy 🤣
96%
GamerPantherusNZVinL82DalBotSolswerdFranchise_7SnakeEyes69DeeparviDrZolaSnizzbarGolden_GuardiankobiLo4eathBendyBitterSteelPalanthraxdapps2goIndrick781Yolo69WolverDominator 780 votes

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m in the middle. I’m glad we’re getting epoch shards (or at least that’s what I’m assuming the shards without names are) and the greater gifting crystals look stacked but the solo shards are a huge disappointment.
  • Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    This HAS to be bugged. These rewards feel like 2016 LOL
  • Options
    BiggusOmegaBiggusOmega Posts: 43
    Haha finally TB players feel our pain. Give Kabam for equality here. They've equally screwed us all
  • Options
    DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    ... Kabam do not its not April Fools day right ??
  • Options
    They might change my mind with the “resource”! Cautiously optimistic!
  • Options
    Philip63Philip63 Posts: 9
    Ngl when I tapped on the shards and realized they were actually solo crystal shards I genuinely thought it was a joke, but YAY ARENA BOOST!!
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    It has to be a joke. This is 10 times worse than last year. Lol!
  • Options
    Nightbeat78Nightbeat78 Posts: 27
    Kabam right now : if they **** about the calendar, day 6 and 8 are 4* shards. If not, 6*.
  • Options
    Galaxy_186Galaxy_186 Posts: 30
    This is menta
    l
    !!! A profile not even u

gets the same as
  • Options
    Galaxy_186Galaxy_186 Posts: 30
    It’s mental a profile not even uncollected and a profile that’s just waiting on t5cc to become uncollected get exactly the same as well!
    This is a joke I think they need to add a tier 5 20% cc selector as compensation for everything this lonth