**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Greater gifting crystal contents and drop rates

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Looks solid to me. I really just want Thanos. Wont help me progress my account, but I need a dang Thanos
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Wtf. No tier 1 alpha?!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately I only have 3k units for this, lol.
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Ozymandas said:

Really bummed to see no-star versions of Kang or Thanos in there. I can't spend to be in the top 300, but just the chance of pulling 4* Kang had me excited for this. I had 20k units ready to blow but have to rethink my level of involvement now.

They are the 4,5 and 6 star hero drops
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Ozymandas said:

Really bummed to see no-star versions of Kang or Thanos in there. I can't spend to be in the top 300, but just the chance of pulling 4* Kang had me excited for this. I had 20k units ready to blow but have to rethink my level of involvement now.

They are there, 4-6* versions so guessing the drop rates for 4-6* are referring to them
  • Gmonkey said:

Looks good. Need t2alpha. Expect t5cc is not a lot but hoping i am suprised

Tbh it’s probably not a bad thing if it’s low as the amount that’s going to get dropped into the game through the high rank rewards is going to be crazy and most of us aren’t going to drop £100s on ir
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m excited about the drop rates for the 5 and 6 star nexus, 6 star shards, and t2a. Though I’m still planning to only spend to the second unit milestone so that I can make most of them back.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Just waiting to see the numbers, how many shards/ fragments eg. if its 2% t5cc it's less hype than 10% t5cc etc
  • OzymandasOzymandas Posts: 80
    Blaargo said:

Ozymandas said:

They are the 4,5 and 6 star hero drops
    My bad. It's cleared up if you tap GGC in last day of holiday calendar. Happier now, but the calendar still lacks.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I think it was obvious t5cc were gonna be in there, but I'm still disappointed. Kabam can't face more than 10% a month for cavalier, but will add it to crystals where you will get the same amount (I'm guessing 5-10% in GGC) for 300 units? It's ridiculous
  • YawYeetYawYeet Posts: 34
    20% to get anything six star related. Too risky for me personally for 300 units a pop. Will stick to energy refills and revives for content.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    The worst thing that the Christmas Day thing can be is a crystal that gives different levels of rewards.

One person will get 250 6* shards and the other person gets a 6* awakening gem (I’m being extreme).

Just to not cause a nuclear response. If it’s all the same level reward then it’ll be a better overall response.
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    SandeepS said:

Just waiting to see the numbers, how many shards/ fragments eg. if its 2% t5cc it's less hype than 10% t5cc etc

it obviously won't be 10% imo we'd be lucky to see 5% because the drop rate is 5% and that's pretty high considering there are some people that will absolutely whale out and drops thousands of dollars on gifting crystals as they do every year...
  • 7or77or7 Posts: 48
    edited December 2020

I'm disappointed in that 3% 6* sig stone drop rate. Kabam is overvaluing these by a mile, $10 for a 3% chance at a non-generic sig stone is outrageous

The way you phrased that is misleading. It would be a more accurate description if the other 97% was trash but there is value in other things there too.

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I think it all comes down to the quantity of t5cc and 6 star shards to determine how good these are
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I'm sure the shards will range from about 500 shards too a full crystal for the really lucky.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Disconcerting seeing 4* materials in there even with the T5 and 6* sizzle. Seems like more of the same old “all tease and no play.”

I’ll let the high rollers go nuts over them. Six years’ playing this phone game has reinforced how harsh probability can often be.

Dr. Zola