CALM DOWN GUYS!!

Yo chill! Lets wait until KABAM respond to this problem

Comments

• JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    They have had lots of time to respond and haven't.
  • Ja55Ja55 Member Posts: 155
    They already did cptn. Chill
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Member Posts: 186
    Yo chill! Lets wait until KABAM respond to this problem

They have responded
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/14758/#Comment_14758
  • KeanPatrickKeanPatrick Member Posts: 5
    Im sure KABAM trying their best to fix this problem. Or maybe
  • GrandboubouGrandboubou Member Posts: 3
    No they didnt
  • misanthropemisanthrope Member Posts: 5
    I think people are angry specifically because they are not responding to this issue. People have waited a very long time to go for certain champs and have active AW going on...and they are getting robbed of time and perhaps the best champ in the game. So...I think Kabam owes us all an explanation within a few minutes when something like this happens.
  • rwhackrwhack Member Posts: 1,058 ★★★
    the game has been down 9 or 10 hours. they make all aspects of the game time dependent. that response is like saying the fire department took your call and said they would be there in "awhile" when your house was on fire.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Member Posts: 413 ★★
    It is what it is - as has been pointed out multiple times in other threads the vast majority of the staff won't be at work for another two hours or so. Not much that can be done. Just chill and let them work it out when they get into the office.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. I'm really sorry that you're having login issues on your Android device. Since we have a lot of repeat posts about this, I'm going to make this thread the main post for this issue. I'll be closing your post now. Thanks so much for your patience!
  • Ja55Ja55 Member Posts: 155
    Lol
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Awesome post @Kabam Wolf
This discussion has been closed.