**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gift crystals rewards...

The gift crystals will have the same rewards or will change due to advanced content in the game.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    We will find out tomorrow with the new login calendar probably.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

We will find out tomorrow with the new login calendar probably.

These are my exact thought
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Actually won't the calendar start tonight though 👀

Yes at 00:00 UTC. Or 5 hours and 13 minutes.
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    YimiGotay said:

The gift crystals will have the same rewards or will change due to advanced content in the game.

• Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    As I play for about 6 years, I am disappointed to see 4* ressources prizes (nexus, kang and thanos, t4bc). The only use I have for 4* crystals is 20 class iso for a dupe. I do not even care anymore about the 275 shards of a 5*.
    So honestly the 5* should have been the minimum for all the players. Uncollected would have been happy, Cavalier and Thronebreaker would nit have been so disappointed.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

4* nexuses are worth more and rarer than 5* nexuses. Brilliant

The question is: who cares about 4* now?
    The answer is simple: recent players. But even them would prefer a 5* nexus.
    4* are just obsolete.
  • MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 ★★
    Let’s just put it bluntly - they suck. I’ll be spending my 30k units on something else. I know of whales who have gone from aiming for top 10 in solo gifting to now aiming just for milestones. There is nothing in there to excite players. Only way to salvage them now would be to add a 6* gem crystal