**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Season 23 Start Date

captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 541 ★★★
Is the new season still scheduled to start on 12/23, so we have an in-season war on 12/24? If that is the case, any chance that may be pushed back until after the holiday is over?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Really wish they’d push it back
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    They won't. They will just say something like "nobody is forcing you to do war. It's okay to take a season off if you aren't willing to play over the holidays."
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

They won't. They will just say something like "nobody is forcing you to do war. It's okay to take a season off if you aren't willing to play over the holidays."

Yup, same as all the other holidays different people celebrate
  • Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 228 ★★
    at this point it would be nice if they would just say something about the new season. On time, pushed back, new tactics, no new tactics I don't really care but it would be nice to know exactly what is going on. and if we are having yet another season of stubborn wars.
  • Options
    Mx268Mx268 Posts: 72

at this point it would be nice if they would just say something about the new season. On time, pushed back, new tactics, no new tactics I don't really care but it would be nice to know exactly what is going on. and if we are having yet another season of stubborn wars.

If they haven't said anything it's simply because no change at all have occurred. Yes it'll be a Stubborn Season again.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Very serious question-

What would happen if you just didn’t do a few wars?
    I know you would drop tiers and get a lower reward, but if you really are super bothered by the start date. Just get in the final 5 wars. Next next season can be where you rebound.