**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is my GGC luck good or bad?

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
I opend 8 crystals so far, these are my results:
2x Tier 4 Basic
2x Tier 4 class crystal
2x 50% of Tier 2 Alpha
1x +5 Skill stones
1x +5 Tech stones

Is my GGC luck good or bad? 59 votes

Amazing luck
1%
Valentinos13 1 vote
Great luck
0%
Good luck
1%
Cosmicspiderman777 1 vote
Average luck
27%
MagicBentonBuckyBruh10or_StrongDenzel116-sixate-SpagNidusMasterpuffRenaxqqSpideyFunkoSoar2878Danyal_39TheLegionMasterPuttPuttThe_Sentry06Yodabolt21AGENT_A7K 16 votes
Bad luck
25%
TheManMythLegendJohnyzeroreeekyQuikPikDaphboyRogerRabsDiablo0829Tiger360ddomDarkDuelistKeyBJessieSCharlie21540SaltE_Wenis69JenskeD 15 votes
Terrible luck
28%
zuffyForwardAlex13369LmaoIKONEinfachSoLeathersmw2017Thicco_ModeAnnihilator13_BonzodavidBerjibsYTBigScentennialHelpyyDj_FunkDeepworldgroundedmaster20005 17 votes
No luck
15%
MysterioDes99JueVioleGraceZan0HoitadoNegative_100PrtjoFritoPlaySchnoodle 9 votes

Comments

• JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    No luck
    Do you believe that's lucky?
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    No luck

No, I just wanted to know how bad it was.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    No luck
    Mysterio said:

Then yeah, it's straight garbage.
    No luck

Mysterio said:

I get that it is RNG and that it just is how it is, but I saw someone get a 5* awakening gem and complain that others got a 6* Nexus.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Bad luck
    Yeah for regular resources it’s pretty decent but in terms of what else is in the GGC it’s bad
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Mysterio said:

Mysterio said:

I get that it is RNG and that it just is how it is, but I saw someone get a 5* awakening gem and complain that others got a 6* Nexus.
    I'd much rather get that 2x 50% T2Alpha than a 5* AG. It all depends on your roster and what your account needs. I actually don't want 5* AGs lol
    No luck

Mysterio said:

Mysterio said:

I'd much rather get that 2x 50% T2Alpha than a 5* AG. It all depends on your roster and what your account needs. I actually don't want 5* AGs lol
    I get that T2A can be great, but I got nearly every possible rank up resourch in overflow (other than T5CC) and no champs to use it on. So for my account it just forces me to use stuff on bad champs since it will expire.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Mysterio said:

Mysterio said:

Same, there’s very few 5*s left that I’d actually awaken, and I already have AGs stacked up for most of them
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Mysterio said:

Mysterio said:

Mysterio said:

I get that T2A can be great, but I got nearly every possible rank up resourch in overflow (other than T5CC) and no champs to use it on. So for my account it just forces me to use stuff on bad champs since it will expire.
    Oh, I see. Yea, then it might not be great. I just value T2A so much right now because I have about 7 T5BC about to expire lol.

Mysterio said:

Mysterio said:

Even then though, 1 t2a is easy to get from glory store, just running map 5x5 which isn't too demanding you can get like 2-3 a week, whereas 5* ag are much rarer.
    Except I have all the desired 5* champs awakened, I have 5* AGs in abundance, and I am already at the stage where I use 6* champs 99% of the time. That's why I said depends form roster to roster.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Terrible luck
    That is pretty bad. Zero 5/6* shards. 6 of the crystals are resources you can easily get from solo events. That is 1200 units of waste imo.
    No luck
    zuffy said:

That is pretty bad. Zero 5/6* shards. 6 of the crystals are resources you can easily get from solo events. That is 1200 units of waste imo.

you mean 2400 units right?
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Terrible luck
    Mysterio said:

zuffy said:

you mean 2400 units right?
    Sorry bad math. 1800 units for 6 bad crystals.. At least 2 was decent.

• JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Bad luck
    I got lucky early on but now I have pulled three times now those goddamn useless 6 star sig stones .