**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting event issue

shdh1221shdh1221 Posts: 76
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
I joined an alliance two days ago, and in the gifting event it showing me that i will qualify for the milestone and rank rewards in (so and so) days. So will my gifting points that i earn from gifting friends and alliance members be added to it after this number of days, or do i need to gift after that many days to get the milestone rewards?

I am seeing that i need to contribute to the milestones to qualify for the reward, but it also shows that i will qualify for the reward in a few days. I am gifting to my friends, but the points are not adding up. The points would at least get contributed, and once i qualify for the rewards, i should be able to claim the rewards, right??

Comments

• ssr_2304ssr_2304 Posts: 3
    i have the same problem mate. I complained about it because my points were not added to the alliance milestone.
  • shdh1221shdh1221 Posts: 76
    edited December 2020
    It gets added for other events though! Why not this one then? @Pulyaman
  • ssr_2304ssr_2304 Posts: 3
    shdh1221 said:

It gets added for other events though! Why not this one then? @Pulyaman @Kabam Miike

exactly.....my points were added for the summoner advancement but not for gifting
    edited December 2020
    ssr_2304 said:

shdh1221 said:

It gets added for other events though! Why not this one then? @Pulyaman @Kabam Miike

exactly.....my points were added for the summoner advancement but not for gifting
    Yes! It does get added for summoner advancement!
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    Read the official communications about this. You can’t contribute points until after the timer. You’ll get nothing for your activity right now. It’s not like other events at all. The reason is to combat fraud issues like happened last year. Just wait it out
  • i joined the alliance before the gifting event but i could not get the molestone reward and i don't know why?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    @shdh1221 Last year, there was a lot of immoral activity and possibly some illegal activity also with regards to the event. Alliances simply added temporary accounts, gifted a lot of crystals and then on the final hour of the event, all the original members joined back and got stacked rewards. This year, kabam made sure that these methods cannot be used and gain an unfair advantage.
    Thank you for your responses guys! It is clearer to me now! Thanks a ton!

Cheers!!!
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I am having the same issue, i joined a retirement alliance and gifted over 5000k in units before my timer ran out so i guess i am screwed???
  • IAmPeeWeeIAmPeeWee Posts: 8
    @Kabam Zibiit any info for us regarding this ?
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

i joined the alliance before the gifting event but i could not get the molestone reward and i don't know why?

Because you are unable to contribute points toward this Alliance Event until you have been in the Alliance for 14 days.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    I think this was a pretty good way to deal the bs everyone had to go through last year ... The 14-day waiting period removes almost all kind of 3rd party involvement from the event ... But the point being made here is that, people who joined an alliance late can't contribute ... They could've made it so they couldn't have contributed until the waiting period was over thn carry over all the points at once when the waiting period was over .... Like the Solo event points and Alliance event points are same so they can just carry it over right?

Because it really blows for lower/mid level accounts who joined a little late ... They can't farm units fast enough to get the milestones from the alliance event if they traded gifts before they could qualify
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    IAmPeeWee said:

@Kabam Zibiit any info for us regarding this ?

Yeah go read the gifting announcement.
    Not hard to understand that you cannot contribute any points until you’ve been in the alliance for 14+ days
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

I am having the same issue, i joined a retirement alliance and gifted over 5000k in units before my timer ran out so i guess i am screwed???

Over 5,000,000? I would be mad too
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure it’s only added after the time period. There’s no guarantee your points before then will count so to be safe you should wait.