**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What I hope we don't get for Christmas

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
What I hope we don't get is an AG. I have like 6 AGs sitting in my stash right now. I hope we get rank up resources, or nexus crystals, or some good old fashioned 6* shards
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
«1

Comments

  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    i would love a AG as long as its a 5* one
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nocko said:

    Im 1800 Mystic T5CC from a R3 doom... a 5% selector is what im hoping for as a TB....

    Otherwise yeah for me a AG wouldnt do much though i guess its always appreciated... but id rather some 6* shards

    This is pretty much exactly me. I'm about 72% of a skill catalyst for rank 3 Elsa. If I get a selector, I'd explore 7.1 for the remaining.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Thronebreakers should get a 6* AG crystal. Cavaliers aren’t ready for those yet (jk).
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’m the same, I have 5* AG for every class and there’s only a few 5*s left that I’d want to awaken.
    T5b is thrown at me so quickly I can’t keep up with T2a.
    Obviously the ideal would be 50% of a T5cc (even if I would end up getting 1 of the 2 classes that aren’t above 50%) but that’s never gonna happen lol
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

    I’m the same, I have 5* AG for every class and there’s only a few 5*s left that I’d want to awaken.
    T5b is thrown at me so quickly I can’t keep up with T2a.
    Obviously the ideal would be 50% of a T5cc (even if I would end up getting 1 of the 2 classes that aren’t above 50%) but that’s never gonna happen lol

    Same as the other Thronebreakers/high Cavaliers ... I have many 5* AGs rotting in my stash and almost all the 5* Champs dupe. I just don‘t really need them anymore. Throwing them into yolo Champs like Gwenpool or a Generic into Platinpool. XD

    T5CC would be really cool, maybe just 10% (Selector?). Well, I have my R3 (Venom) already, but still chilling at 6.3.2 Nick Fury Quest. Should have been TB by now.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

    I don't care what it is. Whatever comes will be appreciated.

    To be honest, same. I'll appreciate whatever it is.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Honestly, t4cc and t2a is fine. Let's go back to the Uncollected days! Why, you ask?

    Variant 6 was cool, and the t5b were nice, but with no t2a, I now can't r3 my Red Guardian or Cosmic Ghost Rider.

    I'm also painfully short on t4cc, even with the solo events...
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    What I want is rank up gems or just simply rank up materials. That would be nice!
  • Darklord60Darklord60 Posts: 31
    Surely Christmas day 2020 mcoc will I'm hoping something to really remember this company,,stop being negative people
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

    I’m the same, I have 5* AG for every class and there’s only a few 5*s left that I’d want to awaken.
    T5b is thrown at me so quickly I can’t keep up with T2a.
    Obviously the ideal would be 50% of a T5cc (even if I would end up getting 1 of the 2 classes that aren’t above 50%) but that’s never gonna happen lol

    Same as the other Thronebreakers/high Cavaliers ... I have many 5* AGs rotting in my stash and almost all the 5* Champs dupe. I just don‘t really need them anymore. Throwing them into yolo Champs like Gwenpool or a Generic into Platinpool. XD

    T5CC would be really cool, maybe just 10% (Selector?). Well, I have my R3 (Venom) already, but still chilling at 6.3.2 Nick Fury Quest. Should have been TB by now.
    Yeah I would mind a 10% selector but at the same time i think I’d prefer a random 25% as there’s 3 classes I have a r3 option for that are over 50%. So the moment I get a class to 75% I can rush 7.1 exploration for the other 25%.
  • Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97
    A t5b will be awesome
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I’ll be happy with anything at this point.
Sign In or Register to comment.