Options

Abyss 100% rewards. thank you kabam

the best opening i've ever had. more than 30 hours playing for this. thank you random of kabam...
P.S. the 4 mystic champs were the best in that nexus

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    What was t5cc? And sym is pretty nice
  • Options
    Tupac123Tupac123 Posts: 31
    So do you have bwcv?
  • Options
    DaveyanDaveyan Posts: 8
    Tupac123 said:

So do you have bwcv?

i have 5 star,and 6 star would be very nice. but she wasn't there. i choose man-thing for defense,but it isn't the champion,for whom i explored abyss
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    You guys realize reduced RNG isn't eliminating it right? If you're only win is one single champ, the odds you're going to be disappointed aren't really all that small. You still had really solid options so I'm not really sure what you're complaining about
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

You guys realize reduced RNG isn't eliminating it right? If you're only win is one single champ, the odds you're going to be disappointed aren't really all that small. You still had really solid options so I'm not really sure what you're complaining about

nowhere did he say his rewards were bad, only positive things like "thank you kabam" and "the best opening i've ever had"
  • Options

You skipped on mojo and Longshot and picked Man Thing?

longshot is good,mojo too. but in aw with stubborn duped man-thing is better than mojo. and longshot is not that good to rank up to rank 3.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You do know he’s being sarcastic right? You don’t thank kabam unless you got what you actually wanted.
  • Options

i need only doom for the most comfortable game. but if there were tigra,sorcerer suprime or claire voyant that would be good too. but there were not any of them
  • Options
    Congrats on your success in Abyss!