**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Prestige without logic

I have added 2 new higher ranking champs for my roaster, two 6 star r3 champs, doom and nick fury both unduped. The thing is that i have both of them 5 stars and max sig 5 rank. And i didnt got upgrade for my prestige, cause those 5 star champs are higher in prestige than my r3 6 stars. It makes no sense, as higher lvl champs are lower rated than 5 stars 😁 nice logic kabam. Surely kabam you made this to make more money, soo ppl need to spend more money for buying the 6 star sigs as they are crazy rare.

Comments

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★

because the five stars are awakened and at max sig

This ^^^^
  • endryuendryu Posts: 66

endryu said:

are you mindless all?? its for sure they have max sig, but its 6 star rank3 its a higher lvl champ, sure it should be higher, the number 6 and 5 says to you anything?? and its a rank3 thats much more valued than 5 star rank5, than why da faq r5 with max sig should be higher? 6 star rank3 even without the dupe should have more pratige and thats a logic not that 5 star get higher 6 star

because it’s a rank 5 with max sig. the sigs adds a lot of prestige value. Besides, the difference isn’t that big.
    It’s not logic that the six star should be higher. It’s logic that a 5/65 sig 200 five star should be higher prestige than a 3/45 unawakened six star. Quit whining.
    no its not logical at all, a rank3 6 star is much stronger than rank5 5 star, than why da faq the prestige should be lower, i know that this game made sigs to give alot of prestige, but its wrong
    i got an huge upgrade from r5 5 star to r3 6 star and i should get the prestige upgrade aswell, and that only would be logical
    ItsDamien said:

endryu said:

endryu said:

are you mindless all?? its for sure they have max sig, but its 6 star rank3 its a higher lvl champ, sure it should be higher, the number 6 and 5 says to you anything?? and its a rank3 thats much more valued than 5 star rank5, than why da faq r5 with max sig should be higher? 6 star rank3 even without the dupe should have more pratige and thats a logic not that 5 star get higher 6 star

because it’s a rank 5 with max sig. the sigs adds a lot of prestige value. Besides, the difference isn’t that big.
    It’s not logic that the six star should be higher. It’s logic that a 5/65 sig 200 five star should be higher prestige than a 3/45 unawakened six star. Quit whining.
    no its not logical at all, a rank3 6 star is much stronger than rank5 5 star, than why da faq the prestige should be lower, i know that this game made sigs to give alot of prestige, but its wrong
    i got an huge upgrade from r5 5 star to r3 6 star and i should get the prestige upgrade aswell, and that only would be logical
    A R3 isn't "much stronger".

You need to learn about scaling.
    30% increase in hp and attack isnt stronger?? what??

How do you get to the point of having R3 6*s but are just figuring out how sig level affects prestige?

i know that it affects the prestige, i am saying its wrong and shouldnot be like that, i want to say that a rank3 undupe should have more prestige from the start than the r5 5 star max sig

TyEdge said:

endryu said:

Let’s play a game. It’s called “pick-a-Nick. You look at these two and decide which Nick Fury you want.

Option 1: 3000 attack, 40000hp, and dies at 0hp

Option 2: 2300 attack, 31000hp, and gets special abilities once per quest when health is depleted.

Option 2 is better. Maybe you can’t race through content the same way, but it’s more forgiving and has interesting utility if there’s a time you choose to kill your life model decoy.

In conclusion, calm tf down.
    haha nice logic, have you ever steped in act6, act7 and abyss?? you prefer 5 star maxed over 6 star r3?? your a funny man 😁 chosing lower one cause he loses faster hp and enables his utiliy 😁 haha your funny man

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'm just wondering why you took up an unduped Nick fury to rank 3. What a waste of t5cc.
    Kill_Grey said:

I'm just wondering why you took up an unduped Nick fury to rank 3. What a waste of t5cc.

cause i have 1 path left in abyss and i get 6 star generic to dupe him 😉
    i had overflow on materials, thats why i used on him
    endryu said:

Kill_Grey said:

Oh right, that's true.
    Good thinking.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

It's not entirely a waste if you think long-term. He'll get duped eventually. Also if it was for Thronebreaker, it's pretty justified.

Kill_Grey said:

It's not entirely a waste if you think long-term. He'll get duped eventually. Also if it was for Thronebreaker, it's pretty justified.
    There are better options than an unduped Nick is what I'm saying.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    endryu said:

well for prestige calculations 200 sig levels is worth more than a rank
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Eh, it's not really a terrible move especially if you're almost done with abyss especially with the fury boost in 7.1. That let's Nick retain his tac charges so even though you may not get his massive attack boost you still get access to a lot of his utility
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

True.

If he was my only skill champion or the best among them, I would take him up unduped for Thronebreaker with the promise of more rewards to help towards duping him. Heck, I'd consider taking him to rank 3 unduped over majority of the skill class.

endryu said:

TyEdge said:

endryu said:

Let’s play a game. It’s called “pick-a-Nick. You look at these two and decide which Nick Fury you want.

Option 2: 2300 attack, 31000hp, and gets special abilities once per quest when health is depleted.

Option 2 is better. Maybe you can’t race through content the same way, but it’s more forgiving and has interesting utility if there’s a time you choose to kill your life model decoy.

haha nice logic, have you ever steped in act6, act7 and abyss?? you prefer 5 star maxed over 6 star r3?? your a funny man 😁 chosing lower one cause he loses faster hp and enables his utiliy 😁 haha your funny man

Max sig R5 over un unduped R3? In a whole lot of cases, absolutely. Especially when talking about someone like Nick. That's not even a remotely difficult choice for a massive amount of champs

i didnt told a word about that unduped nick is better, i still use my 5 star, cause nick needs that dupe
    main is ranked up, cause i soon will awaken him in few days
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

not for me, there wasnt better option, why you guys think i wont awaken him?? you start telling your own story here and bla bla bla 😁
    i just ranked him up about weak ago and he will be duped soon and thats the end for your conversation

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    endryu said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

not for me, there wasnt better option, why you guys think i wont awaken him?? you start telling your own story here and bla bla bla 😁
    i just ranked him up about weak ago and he will be duped soon and thats the end for your conversation

Then go do that instead of complaining about how Prestige works. End of conversation.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    endryu said:

Ranks don't have as much impact on prestige as Sig's do.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    endryu said:

TyEdge said:

endryu said:

I did my abyss run with all R5 5*'s and 1 R2 6*.... Everything I did in Act 6 was with R3/5 5*'s.

endryu said:

TyEdge said:

endryu said:

I did my abyss run with all R5 5*'s and 1 R2 6*.... Everything I did in Act 6 was with R3/5 5*'s.
    i did abyss runs with 5 stars aswell, you dont need to wright that here 😁 its not a big deal
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    endryu said:

Kill_Grey said:

Easy way to solve your problem is to go run the last path of abyss, use the generic AG on Nick, add some sig stones...use should have a lot after 100% abyss...and he’ll have significantly higher prestige than your 5*. You might even get lucky and manage to dupe Doom as well. Good luck.