Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Whom to r5

I don't use suicides

Whom to r5 36 votes

Corvus unduped
2%
shivam1 1 vote
Cap iw sig 60
16%
KerneasDonDudu2809AceOfDiamondThebombsquad1jscott96Algore 6 votes
Cmm sig 20
11%
MattstafariKill_GreyJAATKINGMoeyTehr 4 votes
Collosus sig 20
8%
_Sham_dangarang122FiiNCH 3 votes
Magneto unduped
38%
buffajrFluffyPigMonsterCreatorZukoZipioEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litAaronc94Sarvanga1_Prakhar_82Will3808The_Sentry06jaysavageSahil_R_RanaI_Destroyer 14 votes
Omega red sig 100
8%
Thicco_ModeNegative_100Nikunj_95 3 votes
Human torch unduped
13%
HassamaMamaRenaxqqCharlie21540SharkfaceHD_prence_69 5 votes

Comments

• Human torch unduped

I don't use suicides

Magneto red one
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 869 ★★★
    R5 for what your needs are. Team synergy, special ability and utility that can carry you far in difficult content vs niche champions...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Omega red sig 100
    id say omega or mags
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 2,748 ★★★★★
    Cap iw sig 60
    From my experience, CapIW is usable in most scenarios. He may not be best counter, but he works for almost everything
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,566 ★★★★★
    Magneto unduped
    Omega is still amazing without suicides so he should be on your list for the future(if you enjoy playing him).
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    Magneto unduped
    I’d say mags but you can literally do fine with all of those.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 562 ★★★
    Cmm sig 20
    CMM does great damage and at R5 she can smash through big health pools fast.