**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I wait or pull the trigger - 60k 5* shards?

JJ4302JJ4302 Posts: 47
edited August 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys, looking for some advice - I have 10 5* champs (dup: Rhino, IF undup: Drax, Xavier Clops YJ, VP, OG Spidey, CM, HB and Juggs).

None at 4/55 as those are not worth ranking up.

My aim is to tackle at least easy path of LOL so I'm thinking do I try for SL in basic now, wait for higher chance of pulling decent basic in Dec/Jan or go for a featured that can take on LOL. I have 60k shards now and a cosmic awakening gem.

Any thoughts/ideas would be really helpful?

Comments

• Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    If you're tempted and because you already have a decent amount of shards saved, I say open a few if you're really tempted, but for the most part your'e gonna wanna wait for a while.
  • JJ4302JJ4302 Posts: 47
    Thx @Samuel030s I'm tempted daily to pull the trigger!!
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    Yeah I would wait til November where you'd have a chance to pull GP and Hyperion which would solve your awakening gem problem, if you get that lucky.
    edited August 2017
    Or Dec which has AA, and Iceman - think I'll hold on but am fully prepared to pull LC, SG, HB, etc. I'm hoping to have at least 10 crystals to pull by then - really don't think I'll hold out that long though
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    I'm in the same boat, I have a mutant awakening gem so I have to wait til Dec to pull. If I don't pull Iceman or AA I'm going to be pissed lol
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Save until Nov or Dec
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    If you are looking to do a LOL run wait till november and go for stark enhanced spiderman. You have by far the best odds of getting a champion that can LOL going for him with 60k shards. He is the 2nd best option for LOL right behind starlord and for the first path might even be a little better since you don't have to worry as much about falcon, warmachine and meastro's sp 1
    @Sungj isn't Spark in Jan? I'd prob pull carnage tho ;)
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    JJ4302 wrote: »
    @Sungj isn't Spark in Jan? I'd prob pull carnage tho ;)

No he returns as a featured champ in november and you have a 20%-25% chance to pull him way better odds than pulling starlord out of the basic
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Far better to wait. I'm also saving until December, nothing worthy this upcoming months to waste crystals.
    Oh didn't know that, cheers
  • I did my first run with duped Drax. Drax is a very good 5* r4 option. He's also good for alliance war vs evaders. His double swipe catches them many times. I would use cosmic awakening on Drax and run easy path. I used Drax, 4* SL, yj, yj, antman. Under 1 odin gets the job done. The LOL rewards are great and those 20k shards along with other rewards changes your account tremendously. Good luck
    edited August 2017
    @Angry_Asian17 would it be a waste of the awakening gem? I have enough units saved (approx 5k and heals and revives in stash) and enough cats to take him to r4. I may wait until nov, try featured spark and if no luck I'll awaken drax
  • @JJ4302 Drax and Hyperion are best 5* cosmic to awaken. I would definitely do it.
  • thx
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    i pulled the trigger yesterday hoping for ultron, I pulled Star lord, Venom and Netflix DD
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    2 outta 3 aren't horrible.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I'm in the same boat, I have a mutant awakening gem so I have to wait til Dec to pull. If I don't pull Iceman or AA I'm going to be pissed lol

No offense, but prepare for disappointment.
  • Mike_BMike_B Posts: 33
    Hi there i am in the Same Position have 5* awakening cosmos gem and allready 40k Shards
    I Will Never ever Open an Featured gem you have to be so Lucky

So i decided to open on November to get maybe Hyperion or gwenpool

Dont waste the gem in Drax He is good Bit Hyperion is goodloke
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I'll say the same thing I said to a friend who was obsessing about their diet. "If you want to eat a burger, eat a burger."
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    Tech Spidey would be my top choice for November.
  • I think most ppl will be waiting for November or going for KP or Medusa
    Anyone changed their minds about going for Stark Spidey with Blade and Morning Star being released? I'm sitting on 95k shards and think I'll try for Spark 1st and then if I'm crazy lucky with shards left over I'll go for blade for synergy. Be interested to hear what others are doing...
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Save, but just remember, you might end up like Anonymous2k, he saved for like a year and didnt get Iceman lol
    edited October 2017
    I think I'm prepared for that outcome (as much as anyone can be gambling). At the least I hope for one decent champ, I have 10 already and no-one I'd want to r4 apart from Drax or CM. Thanks for the advice