Options

Îs bug or what happen?

I dont leave alliance and i dont quit and i ENTER back, when îs start this event i start to spend gift , and there i have time to get reward 4days and now when îs finish that time i dont get nothing why? Sorry for english

Comments

• Options
    KhaosSKhaosS Posts: 25
    Lol why .... this îs not far ... i spend all me unit and now i again to spend or to donate to can get the reward ? , whehehehe here Kabam îs not far...
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    They stressed this point over and over before the event came out. Its unfortunate for you, but they did tell us.
  • Options
    Yes Buț somebody Take the reward and others no , what you think îs far ?
  • Options
    The rules were clear, and because the rules were clear it is fair. This is to counter a cheating system from last year that was incredibly unfair. It's a shame you miss rewards but you shouldn't have moved alliances so close to gifting event.
  • Options
    Hmmm im disagree with what you Said, because if need to be like you Said , need to be to all no only for 75% and other 25% Take the reward
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,570 ★★★★
    @danieL94 it’s your own fault. You did the reading, but didn’t wanted to accept or understand it. So yeah at your own fault. You may not like it so might as well stop complaining
  • Options
    You have contributed 0 points to the alliance, fair is you get 0 rewards.