**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Something that has never made sense to me...

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
Can someone provide a rational explanation as to why we can't run more than one quest at a time? I.E. variant and story. With as extensive as our rosters get, it seems a pretty pointless restriction.

Comments

• Options
    How would the game handle persistant charges of certain champs, if multiple quests are run simultaneously?
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

How would the game handle persistant charges of certain champs, if multiple quests are run simultaneously?

I mean I assume he didn’t mean having the same champ in more then one quest I assumed like hey I have a team in variant 6 (all villains) no reason I can’t do act 7 with the left over champs

Other then energy which would be weird
  • Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    Indeed, even though the energy consumption would be more but I guess kabam should look into this. And with the release of book 2 and newer variants, they should also increase the maximum progression level as well, I mean for how long have you been stuck at level 60 and see those exp boosts expire!
    These features would be amazing if kabam could introduce them in the following year:-
    1. Run multiple story quest along side aq and aw.
    2. More progression levels
    3. A sort feature in crystal vault to save the time to scroll and search for a specific crystal.
    4. Introduction of t5bc and t5cc weekly side quests along side the other quests.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    There’d be too much going on for the game to handle. That’s just to complicated and weird.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Having inventory caps and locking inventory expansion behind a paywall is greedy though

They didn’t used to cap and people had unlimited everything so when content dropped it was done same day unit free. Also server storage gets intense to keep unlimited everything on this many accts
    That's fair
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t know what quests I would be in. Increasing energy limit would be nice though.