**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android users can't log on since 4am...

After spending 20O units grinding arena yesterday. There is a log in error for everyone in my alliance not on ios. Please reestablish Andriod connection!!

Comments

• Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    When can we expect the game to be up and running ? It's been down for 8hours+ and all we get is "Yeah, we know it's down, stop whining." statement from MODs.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Most of the team won't be in the office for another hour or two. So hopefully in that time you'll get better sense of what's going on.
  • edillanedillan Posts: 0
    wanted to know for what reason that Marvel is not working in Androids
  • cesar777cesar777 Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    I've been busting my ass trying to get star lord now I don't even stand a chance I'm desperately trying to log back on PLEASE HELP!
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    Same here cesar777 i hope they fix this
  • 9zay789zay78 Posts: 0
    I was going to try really hard to get Dr voodoo on arena on my android because I have a really busy week after the first round I want him really bad but because I happen to be an android user kabam once again have ruined it I loved this game and now we probably won't get any compensation and even if we do it will be worse than anything we could have worked for so please kabam do everything you can to get it up and running because people are going to start to lose faith in you
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    this is ridiculous and i recently purchase the awaken gem offer to duppep Dr vodoo and i get a cosmic gem last night i went to bed at 4:00 am playing Dr vodoo arena and now we cant log in and most likely my alliance will also loose the war cause most of us are Android users #compensation @Kabam Miike
  • SHIELDSHIELD Posts: 90
    Start to lose Faith? Hahaha...hahaha...HAHAHAHAHA. That ship sailed about 6 updates ago.

And thanks Kabam. Android user here too. Only acceptable reason for this is that you are optimising Android to have load screen times on par with iOS so that Android users are no longer second class players to you.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    @superunknown012 yeah, but a quick "We'll have the game up in about an hour, stay tuned" from mods would go a long way
  • Our team is aware of this issue and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible. As there are multiple threads open on the topic, we will be closing any additional threads created to try to keep the forums organized. As soon as more information is available on this, our team will update players. Thank you for your patience while our team works to resolve this.
This discussion has been closed.