**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Completion 3-Day event

I have been exploring act 7 recently.. and noticed that the 3 day alliance event completion was on.. I was like yess, i'll be racking up the points for this surely.. 3/4 paths later.. i still need to contribute points toward the event..
So i go look at the points categories and they are sooo outdated! are there any plans to update these????
There are absolutely no points awarded for completing any quests after 6.1! Ive already explored the highest 2 difficulties of the monthly eq's and im not wasting my energy doing a path in another quest just to have to contribute such little points for the rewards, feels scummy if anything when other ally members putting up upwards of 30k and there i am with less than a 100..
these need to be updated!
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    The points list still shows you can get points for doing beginner level of the monthly quest even though beginner was removed over 3 months ago.

• Options
    yash98yash98 Posts: 68
    MikeHock said:

The points list still shows you can get points for doing beginner level of the monthly quest even though beginner was removed over 3 months ago.

another thing i didnt notice.. thanks for that!
    desperately in need of updating these