**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Editing Alliance Info

TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
I’m leader of an Alliance created 14 months ago. The creator stopped playing 13 months ago after promoting me to leader. He hasn’t played since. Since then, I’ve been as active as possible for my team. However, it has recently come to my attention that my team’s region is in France. I believe I still have one other original team member on my team, but he wouldn’t care what changes I would make for the team. Also, I really want to change the team name and abbreviation. Is there any way I can change these 3 things? I can go on ignoring that I even have a team name again if I have to, but a change would be nice. Please give me good and helpful advice. And no “disagree”s since there isn’t anything to disagree with. Thank you for your time and help.

Comments

• Options
    I hope Kabam sees this post. I really would like to edit my team information.
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Yeah the only way your alliance could possibly change name and abbreviation is by contacting Kabam employers.
  • Options
    So should I submit a help ticket or something? I don’t normally contact Kabam directly.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    TheExit27 said:

So should I submit a help ticket or something? I don’t normally contact Kabam directly.

yup that's what I would do
  • Options
    Thank you both
  • Options
    Seems I can’t contact Kabam from my phone. Their contact information isn’t available. Might need to wait until I’m using a PC. Or am I doing something wrong?
  • Options
    Tried it a different way, hope I did it right. I’ll keep the forum posted.
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    OP, go to support in game and there are instructions on exactly what you need to do broham.😉
  • Options
    Done and done. Thank you everybody.