**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

ACT 7.1.3 Mesmerize, Dizzy, Stun Vulnerability path BUG!!

Really Kabam?? I just finish this path minute ago but when I came back to play next path it show I didn't explore it. this also happen to me yesterday. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1593900
I don't want to waste my time to play again

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    You probably quit out by mistake, but it skipped your mind. It happened to me a lot, so just be mindful to immediately move forward to the next tile(s) after you beat the boss. DO NOT scout for a next path when you've just finished one and haven't yet left, otherwise you're almost guaranteed to quit out of habit and lose your progress.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

You probably quit out by mistake, but it skipped your mind. It happened to me a lot, so just be mindful to immediately move forward to the next tile(s) after you beat the boss. DO NOT scout for a next path when you've just finished one and haven't yet left, otherwise you're almost guaranteed to quit out of habit and lose your progress.

Happened to me as well on 2/36 paths during a legends run, definitely did not manually quit.

In fact one time it happened after I hit replay and went back into the same subchapter.

That is why I submitted a ticket for one path for sure.

We appreciate the input but because a bunch of us are already fighting with kabam to acknowledge the bug, you really are not helping.

For it to happen once or twice to someone who 100% 7.1 it is kind of obvious they not doing that unconsciously or else it would have happened more frequently.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Hasn't happened to me. Did that path without a problem. You sure you didn't hit that little red quit button?