**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5th Teammate for Abyss path 1 (easy)

Egor_135Egor_135 Posts: 100
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
4 Horseman of Abyss +

5th Teammate for Abyss path 1 (easy) 60 votes

Magneto
23%
AssumedNameIwan_milyutinLion101Ksp_2099SneakyWarriorGaurav363TalharajpootGr8TonyStarkThe_Sentry06Invicta_HellionBarani7daFritoPlayHahafunnyridleyNikunj_95 14 votes
Corvus
3%
ZipioSAFI_K 2 votes
Quake
1%
Hilbert_unbeatable2 1 vote
Heimdall
71%
World EaterVerzzAb_SamadHilldarMcord117TechonefortynaikavonGrootman1294Manar198xAleorXva23shivam1RockypantherxPulyamanNormax_XCASrinivasX_Factor_AgentKill_GreyJAATKINGabqber 43 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Heimdall
    Heimdall probably saved me around 1k units, MINIMUM. Plus, with aegon, the Heimdall synergy can get you and additional 150-200k dmg if you can intercept decently
  • Options
    naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    Heimdall
    Here's a tip, make sure to save a sp3 when you get close to "death" and then pop it and nuke into the opponent as you get the extra furies for being hit. 25-33k hits for 2 and a half combos adds up real quick. Heimdall is amazingly helpful.
  • Options
    anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Heimdall
    Hiemdall saved me so many units and allowed me to get so much more damage in before I died
  • Options
    Magneto
    I personally used magneto for almost all my paths, and on the easy paths, he can one shot 3 of the fights, but heimdall or quake are great options as well
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Heimdall
    heimdall will save u a lot on the collector and lots of other fights
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Heimdall
    Or proxima
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Heimdall
    Quake would help so you won’t lose combos during the build up fights, but Heim is so much more useful onwards. 1 HP Aegon can deal a ton of damage, especially with Unblockable at max combo