**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Release Notes have a slight issue.

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

That's supposed to say Mephisto, not Mysterio.

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 said:

That Blade/Dorm nerf was uncalled for.

Doesn't affect Blade at all, now Dormammu and Mephisto maybe, idk what everyone's Base Energy Resistance is so I couldn't say if -30% is more than -950.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Ace_03 said:

Doesn't affect Blade at all, now Dormammu and Mephisto maybe, idk what everyone's Base Energy Resistance is so I couldn't say if -30% is more than -950.
    it is a slight nerf as 2050 energy resistance is about 50%
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★

Ace_03 said:

So it's a fix and not a nerf.... If he was supposed to only being doing around 950 and was doing 2050, that's fixing the ability. Nerfing would be if he was supposed to be doing 2050 and the lowered it to 950.

Comments like these are why people cry nerf all the time for every fix.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Ace_03 said:

So it's a fix and not a nerf.... If he was supposed to only being doing around 950 and was doing 2050, that's fixing the ability. Nerfing would be if he was supposed to be doing 2050 and the lowered it to 950.

Comments like these are why people cry nerf all the time for every fix.
    Actually he was doing around 1300.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Oops

I'm glad I'm not the only who occasionally says Mysterio when I meant Mephisto and vise versa, they are clearly two Very Different Characters but the names are just Slightly Too Similar.
  • Oops

It correctly says Mephisto in the running-Changelog forum thread.

But incorrectly is Mysterio in the aforementioned separate Release Notes (non-forum) Post.