Options

Abyss path 3,need tips.

So I am thinking of doing path 3 of the abyss instead of path 2 as it seems a little easier. So I wanted to ask about who would be a good havok counter. My G2099 is R3 so keep that in mind.

My team is going to be Aegon,torch,Sym supreme,Ronan and havok counter. I saw a trick on yt on how to take down bishop with torch so that’s covered.

I also have a little over 70 revives in stash and 400 units. I did my easy path in 45 revives for reference. Will my stash be enough?

Comments

• Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I would say warlock
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,260 ★★★★★
    rnr87 said:

I would say warlock

I soloed havok with my r3 warlock in my run a few days ago. Warlock definitely works. An r5 would be able to do it in 1 revive for sure. Just use heavies and sp3 for regen
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,289 ★★★★★
    Ægon can work if u get him over 500 combos won’tto be a sole
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,260 ★★★★★

@BitterSteel The problem with warlock is that I dont run suicides. In fact,I don't even have them unlocked. So my damage will be gimped. Whereas G2099's damage is not affected by suicides. I dont know what to do right now. I know that G2099 will definitely take a solid chuck out of havok and also maybe kill him in 1 revive but I am now confused on what to do.

I didnt use suicides for any of my 100% exploration, warlock will be fine for havok, plus you dont need to worry about combo. It's a very easy fight
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I would say warlock. I just used him for Path 3, although I have suicides. Very comfortable one revive takedown. I think it would only take you 2/3 provided you play well. Guillotine is very awkward in abyss and I think her damage would actually fall short of warlocks since you can’t ramp her up