**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What you think about to add synergies in ga. You could add thresholds of stats in %.

The fight could be more axed on synergy than the more Op champions.

What you think about to add synergies in ga. You could add thresholds of stats in %. 8 votes

Pro
25%
guerrnetiumGr8TonyStark 2 votes
Against
75%
RockyshockyStevieManWonderPrakhar_82TheBair123HI_guysmagnus_xix 6 votes

Comments

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Against
    What's ga?
  • guerrnetiumguerrnetium Posts: 47
    Pro
    Alliance wars. Wars =guerre in French
    Pro
    What you think about Add the bonus of synergy of champions in the alliance wars
    Pro

• jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    No, fix the game before adding anything.
    Pro
    Explain me what you want to say by :fix the game? For my part it's not necessary to fix the game for bigin to play with synergy in the alliance wars
    Pro
    I will create a new post. Maybe noone undestand.
    So how I can cancel a post?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Against
    I think synergies would make some AW teams OP. Especially those with Heimdall
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Against
    No that’d be terrible
    Pro
    After its mcoc to choice what synergy can be used. All the synergy will not be used in wars. The stats will have limits. I take a exemple : the attack max is fixed to 11%. Same you go beyond 11% with synergy , you will stay at 11%.
    Pro
    And imagine the synergy of heimdall is forbidden and can't be choice in wars. You are focus on something. But all can be fixed for a good balance.
    Pro
    A moderator can report this post?. Mcoc can speak and say if its a good idea for them?
    Its a project who can be study or not?
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    i mean why you write post in english but use french letter idk
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

And imagine the synergy of heimdall is forbidden and can't be choice in wars. You are focus on something. But all can be fixed for a good balance.

Then what happens when the new players to the game Ranked Up Heimdall as their only 4 or 5 Star only to find out he can't be used on War Defense, there'd be outrage for Rank Down Tickets and that'd start a whole new mess... They'd have to create a whole new UI to show what Players have what Synergies active, then if someone forgets to check and they run into someone with Nick Fury using the 10 Second Debuff Immune Synergy or 3 Evade Charge Synergy that'd make those fights super annoying... You gotta think about the farther off affects of adding something like that, there's a reason it's never been added with the Game being 6 Years Old now...
    Pro
    @LibertyPrimeV1 that you say is very very interessant and its exactly for this I posted in (future of alliance wars and event) something who can balance this. The resume is : create specific wars with only 2*,or only 3*, or 4*, 5 *, ect. Each wars will be balanced and synergies possible to be used, fixed. Actually, if you are lvl max, your champions 4* are increasingly useless, you up them only for increase your power hero, its all. Why not have the possibility to use all your champions? (create specific wars is an an idea). Why not by exemple create specific reward for the wars 2* or 3*, ect ? I posted a crazy idea : to create 50 champions 2 stars who can be up 3*, 4* and more, only with rewards of wars alliance (by ex) (myb a mean to add more challenge). I back on the main topic : all is possible, we have to work together, fix, balance, and the game continues. The challenge must not be only : add op champions and alliance wars.
    Happy new year guys 😊😉😎
    edited January 2021
    Pro
    I found something about ga(alliance wars) today. Mcoc can test this system with by exemple random pll and an wars duration 1 hour. Pll could do it all day. That can be like a ranked. Its a good event i think because when you finish your energy, you help in Aq and Alliance wars, the only interessant thing who stay its the arenas (🧐). Why not add more activities.