**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting Reward

Hey I've recently joined an alliance 3 days ago and it shows that I am not eligible for rank rewards of gifting event. In addition to that I couldn't even get the gifting milestones and my points of gifting are not even considered in alliance event. It's alot frustrating like everyone is getting it why not me alone please help me by fixing this issue. Like I was eligible to get the summoner advancement reward after joining this alliance 3 days ago why can't I get gifting event rewards or atleast milestones with having still 8 days to end. Please help

Comments

• Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    They said before it started how it worked you joined too late
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Because Kabam has made it VERY clear through the forums AND in game mail, that you have to be in an alliance for 14 days before your points count towards gifting for alliance event.
  • Options
    So seriously I am not gonna get any reward just for being 1 day late?
  • Options
    Where do you figure you're 1 day late? And yes. You'll miss out, because late is late and you didn't listen to the rules.
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    In order to get pints you needed to be in the allaince I think 14 days so your actually over a week late
  • Options
    As I mentioned I joined alliance earlier I was waiting till now thinking there's some sort of delay.
  • Options
    You had to join an alliance 2 weeks before gifting started to avoid missing any rewards.. regardless, in every aspect of life you don't get rewards if you dont meet the criteria.
  • Options
    Well that's more sad to hear.
    Anyways thankyou
  • Options
    CMPacCMPac Posts: 2
    Hello everyone! What if I leave the alliance after the end of gifting event but before the rewards?
  • Options
    yash98yash98 Posts: 68
    CMPac said:

Hello everyone! What if I leave the alliance after the end of gifting event but before the rewards?

why would you even want to risk that.. just wait an extra few hours.. a day at the least.. its not the biggest ask
  • Options
    yash98yash98 Posts: 68
    Zan0 said:

yash98 said:

CMPac said:

why would you even want to risk that.. just wait an extra few hours.. a day at the least.. its not the biggest ask
    It's a week wait lol
    still not even that big an ask is it..?
  • Options
    Kobi_Bhediya1Kobi_Bhediya1 Posts: 36
    edited December 2020
    I joined my alliance on 7th December asa season rewards out.
    I was not eligible for alliance rewards for 1 n half day also today 30th December I am not eligible again.
    How is this ??
  • Options
    shdh1221shdh1221 Posts: 76
    edited December 2020

I was not eligible for alliance rewards for 1 n half day also today 30th December I am not eligible again.
    How is this ??

you left the alliance in between and joined back again. that is the only scenario where this would happen. else if you stay in the alliance for 14 days, you will be eligible once 24 days period is complete.
  • Options
    shdh1221 said:

How is this ??

you left the alliance in between and joined back again. that is the only scenario where this would happen. else if you stay in the alliance for 14 days, you will be eligible once 24 days period is complete.
    No i haven't left my alliance after i joined on 7th December